No Tags Found!

radhakrishna1
Hi, I have total 4.2 Years of experience, I was working 5 months in first company A. Then i got selected in B company, but since they want immediate joining they took me without reliving letter. So, I did not served notice period of company A (It was big mistake by me). Since last 3.7 years I am working with company B. Now, I got selected and have offer of company C which is big MNC, Since I do not have reliving letter of company A, I just showed company B as my first company and not showed my previous five months experience. (I told company C that, in that five months I was doing training's and finding a job )
Now in BGC whether company C will ask company B, whether I am fresher or experienced higher in company B. I know it is very wrong thing...i am really sorry for this, but initially i was not that much knowledgeable and i did not consultant any one. (Whether company C will come to know that I am hiding my previous experience?)
Kindly help me with your suggestions

From United States
KShalini

Hi Radhakrishna,
Dont be so scared!
If you have not mentioned anything in your profile about your 5 months exp. then the Present company (Where you are joining) will not check for the hidden details.
The present company will do the verification with your X-company only related to the tenure you served in your X-Company (Ex. Name, Designation, Duration, exit formalities, Violation of bond/Contract etc). Apart from that they wont check with your X-company about your over all experience details.
Also you can try going to your first company & ask them for the 5 months experience letter. If you have your Appointment letter you can go through that as there will be a clause which states "if you don't serve the notice period then you may have to pay the notice period amount & get relieved immediately". If you have such option then you can try doing this to get the documents from you first company.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.