devjit28

??? :( :( :( After all I have done and suffered for citeHR..."This the most unkindest cut of all..." :wink: Hi Geeti, Nice expressive post...good going... :D :D :D
From India, Gurgaon
archnahr

Yes Devjit,
No jeans and t shirt even after the work you have done. :D
FORMALS AND SMART CASUALS only.
Hey Geeti, the post is very nice.
Very impressive, I guess that is the reason people are coming for the meet/ conference. :wink:
Cheers
Archna

From India, Delhi
senthil raj

hello friends,
The count down has started for the 3rd meeting of the great delhi citehr. Love to meet the people there. :)
SMILE IS THE CURVE WHICH MAKES THE PEOPLE STRAIGHT - Nice post by geeti and prompt appreciation from devjit and archna.
wishes
senthil raj

From Costa Rica, San José
archnahr

HEY ALL, JUST THREE DAYS TO GO FOR THE THIRD MEET OF DELHI CHAPTER. THE COUNTDOWN HAS ALREADY BEGUN..... :D C you all Archna
From India, Delhi
Mattamkiran

Hey All,
It is well said that "BETTER LATE THAN EVER".
Great to See many of the entries rushing in for the 3rd meet. I am sure that it is going to be a great success. Welcome to all the new members that have registered for the meet. It's going to be a wonderful epxerience for all in this third meet, I am sure of it.
But, the sad part is, I was completely out of touch with this third meet proceedings due to some personal issues. Anyhow, I hope I would make it to the meet on 19th Nov and YES, I would defenitely love to be a part of CHR meet as always.
As Usual great efforts from Archana, Geeti, Devjit and many others......
Hope to catch you guys on 19th Nov.
Archana, I hope that you will have a seat vacant for me If I turn up there without any information :wink: .
Hey GEETI,
I loved your post that was full of smileys and stuff. Great, Yaar. Fentastic thought, I would say. Mera Dosti ka asar dikh raha hain :wink: , Kidding :D
Regards,
Kiran.

From Netherlands
nitin.parijaat

Hay Guys,
everything is set for the meet now u and mee have to turn up to gain some thing...........................
Sooooooooooooooo wot r u waiting for you...................
Only 3 days left.............................fill the forms and get registered.............
hurry up guys..............

From India, New Delhi
Geeti
Hi Kiran,
I am really Happy to see your mail.... & hopeful that ypu will be bale to make it for the Meet..... need to catch up on a lot of things....
And all the Delhi Members there is still time so rush...
Cheers!!!
Geeti

From India, Bangalore
devjit28

Hi Everybody,
Great to see the excitement running high...in anticipation of a good focussed interactive Meet... :D
The countdown has truly begun for a memorable day on the 19th...
Hey Kiran,
U have something due from Archna & Geeti & me whenever we see u next...be ready...
Regards,
Devjit

From India, Gurgaon
archnahr

Hello All,
THank you all for the wonderful response for the registrations.
We take pride to announce that no seat is left for the Delhi meet, so we are closing the registrations now.
We will come back shortly for the fourth Delhi meet in January, 2007.
THANK YOU ALL
Delhi Meet team

From India, Delhi
Ishieta
Hi All,
Thank you for a lovely meet. I truly enjoyed meeting up with everyone.
It was very interesting to listen to the speakers and the participants inputs.
It was a wonderful way of spending a sunday morning :-)
I look forward to more such meets!
warm regards,
Ishieta
P.S: Organizers - you all did a lovely job. please pat yourselves on the back 8)

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.