sughosh

Hi All, I’m back in Delhi and count me in for the meet on Nov 19th. Regret being out of action... Call me anytime for anything that I help with :) Cheers! Sughosh
From India, Chandigarh
sujata1jan

Hi Sughosh What a surprise. Seeing you on CiteHR after long time. Gr8 that you will be a part of meet. See you soon. Regards Sujata
From India, Faridabad
archnahr

Hey ALL,
WOW, WE ARE GEARING UP.
I'M SO EXCITED TO MEET ALL OF YOU ON THE MEET.
WE WELCOME ALL THE NEW MEMBER WHO MISSED THE FUN OF FIRST TWO MEETS.
HEY GUYS JUST SEVEN SEATS LEFT, REGISTER BEFORE THIS WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY IS GONE.
C Ya
Archna

From India, Delhi
sujata1jan

Hi Nitin Welcome to CiteHR. You can contact Archna - 9811334792 or Devjit - 9871716726 for registration or provide your no. we will call you for the same. Regards Sujata
From India, Faridabad
Ishieta
Hi,
I have just joined and am interested in attending the New Delhi 3rd meet - however, i am unsure what is the procedure - could you please clue me in.
The Private messaging feature is not yet enabled for my account.
Please help.
regards,
Ishieta

From India, Gurgaon
Geeti
Hi Ishetha,
Welcome to the Delhi Forum. Please leave your email id & phone number here & we will get back to you.
Or if it suits you please get back to me at 9891283622 or Archna or Devjit our numbers are their in the intial pages of this thread for registration.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Regards
Geeti

From India, Bangalore
sskalra

hey guys please count me in Archana, I hope there are still seats available !!?? :D cheers Saurabh Kalra +91-9891713322
From India, New Delhi
archnahr

Hey Saurabh, Isheita
Yes there are seats available for the meet, we welcome you in the team.
The process for registration is given in the first page of this link and the Registartion fees is only Rs. 100/- for members and Rs. 200 for Non members.
Looking forward to meet you all on NOVEMBER 19, 2006.
Best Regards,
Archna

From India, Delhi
archnahr

Hey all,
4 days to go for the meet.
Please dress in smart casuals, Although we would prefer that the dress should be formal, but as it is SUNDAY so we will accept SMART CASUALS also.
No JEANS, T-SHIRTS AND OTHER CASUAL STUFF PLEASE.
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT.
CHEERS
ARCHNA

From India, Delhi
Geeti
Hi All,
:( This is how felt when the meet was postponed initally :) this is how I am feeling waiting for the meet & in anticipation :D This how I will be at & after the Meet....... & if You all dont turn up :x this & then :( is how I will feel....
So I am sure you all will love to see me like :) & yourself would like to be like :D during & after the CHR Delhi Meet....
Cheers!!!!
Geeti ( 4 days to go)
[/color]

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.