No Tags Found!

meetshashi

Thanks a lot Ms.MAnju.The information would really help me gain some knowledge since i am still a beginner in HR.Thanks you so much for sharing. Thanks & Best Regards, shashidhar.k
From India, Hyderabad
spectra.sai
hi Manju, I think you have done very less resarch on satyam.they had fired many people in bangalore also from 2005 to till date
From India, Bangalore
vfx_buddy
Hi Manju, Just wanted to clarify about one company. What about DELL International Services Ltd. Is it a secure company for employees? Regards,
From India, Hyderabad
pradeeparora83
Maunju This is such a useful information thank you for such postings and hope we will continue to get the same in future.. All d best Regards- Pradeep Arora
From India, Chandigarh
jananiverma
Hey Manju, Good one shared with all of us, This may be true or not, but, lets be cautious before accepting the offers. Janani.
From India, Visakhapatnam
shreya.amma
what about the DELOITTE ? IS THAT A SAFE COMPANY TO STAY AND WORK WELL OR THAT COMPANY IS ALSO GOING TO FIRE
From India, Hyderabad
shreya.amma
i wanted to some things i dont wantt to get into IT COMPANIES SINCE iam not a engg graduate me a commerce graduate and also mba iare the companies like DELOITTE , FRANKLIN TEMPLETON ARE SAFE TO ENTER OR MAKE A CAREER INT HAT
From India, Hyderabad
prashant.srivatsa

Hey Buddy,
I am in Bangalore working as HR for a MNC. As far as I knw Dell R&D is closed in Bangalore and they have laid off all their employees (inc. the regional head)
Dell Services should not have any issues, cos its just the backoffice wing of Dell and its doiong reasonably well and so is the case with Dell Software. So please go ahead and enjoy your stint over there.. :)
Regards
Prashant

From India, Bangalore
meghal_shah2000

Hi
this are such amazing facts about certain companies that at moment one could not even accept the informationn. I dont know about the truth of these information, as i am still in dilema. don't take it personally as doubting on your facts, but its amazing to see wipro,TCS and Ibm in list.
Thanks a lot for sharing such a valuable information.
Regards

From India, Mumbai
debashree_mukherjee
Hi All, and thanx manju for the info. But can u plz tell me why did you tagged HCL as the retirement company
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.