No Tags Found!

zsk85

Hi all,
As part of my project on compensation and benefits benchmarking, i need to take a survey of the compensation structure of a few IT companies. Since i understand that the data is classified, i dont expect any specific info. i would just need the max min figures. Those who can help me, could you please mail me ur mail id's? i will mail the forms to you and u can mail them back t me on completion...
Plz do help guys. It will relieve my tension considerably...thanx.
Zara.

From India, Pune
zsk85

hey ppl, please help me out yaar. m really running out of time. i know, its difficult for the companies to give specific details about the salaries. but i need only the max-min figures. and its only for 2 departments- development dpt and hr dpt...please help out guys. i need the forms mailed back to me by the 28th. please help out....
i am putting up the survey here...m requesting all the HR ppl here, to please help me out. this questionnaire doesnot require confidential info...so plz dont hesitate... please mail it back to me on or by the 28th...plz.
Zara

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls part2_questionnaire_389.xls (51.5 KB, 763 views)
File Type: doc parti_intro_129.doc (46.5 KB, 176 views)

rajiv_vit@rediffmail.com
hi zsk
i am rajiv pursuing mpm( master in personal management) from VIM (pune) . presentaly working with cirrus technology and duing my project in compensation survey will you kindly share some information regarding compensation survey. like
how to start.?
designing question ?
preparing report ?
looking forword for your reply.........
with regard
Rajiv kamal

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.