mansi1mehta
Hello everyone,

I am preparing a PF manual for my company workers in easy to understand way. I have some doubts about Provident fund, pension scheme, and employee deposit linked insurance scheme. Kindly try to solve my doubts.

In bold latters are my question and the details about that question is the refference from where i had the question(refference is from different sites.

1. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FINAL SETTLEMENT AND WITHDRAWAL BENEFIT?

· Form-19: To claim final settlement of Provident Fund by a member.

· Form-10-C: To claim withdrawal benefit/scheme certificate under Employees' Pension Scheme '95.

2. What is Employees' Deposit Linked Insurance benefit?

3. What is temporary withdrawal under Employees' Provident Fund scheme and why it is called temporary?

Form-31: To claim temporary withdrawal/advance under Employees' Provident Fund scheme

'52.

4. What does this mean by recovered and also tell me for which reason this form is being filled?

Form-12A:

The details of the contributions recovered form the members & paid along with details of employers' contribution & administrative charges- This is to be submitted monthly by 25th of following month.

5. Do we need to submit form 9 each month? Or just one time when establishment is get covered??

Form-9(Revised):

The details of employees enrolled as members of Employees' Provident FundS'52, Employees' Deposit Linked Insurance'76 & Employees' Pension Scheme'95 on coverage of the establishment- This is to be submitted immediately after coverage, within 15 days of coverage.

6. Do We Need To Submit Form No 2 Each Month Or Just One Time When Employee Joins?

Form-2(Revised):

Nomination form- To be submitted along with form-5/9.

7. In Death Cases Nominee Has To Submit How Many Form And Which Are They?

8. Can anyone give me the sample copy of all the form needed for PF, Pension, and EDLIS?

9. In the employer’s contribution i.e. 12% how much goes to PF A/C and how much goes to Pension A/C?

I know there are many question but please try to provide as much information as you can.

From India, Vadodara
Pradeep Gangavaram
Hi,
Please search google for EPFO. This takes you to the Provident Fund Organization website from where you can access all the required forms, information on PF & EPF contribution ...
Unfortunately i cant post the links as i am new member here.
Regards,
Pradeep

From United States, New York
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.