No Tags Found!

devendrapatel13
Dear Alok,
No need to warry if you have releaving latter and full and final settelment statement.Releaving latter itself indicate that you are releaved from the company and there is no any oustandings or dues agints you.I think after serving notice pay, you have got releaving latter.

From India, Ahmadabad
saurin.dutta
Hi i want to do Employee satisfaction survey in my organization. do you have any questioner which will help me in the survey. regards SD.
From India, Mumbai
harikk
Dear Alok,
How can your legal dept. say that they are going to proceed legally.
Generally a legal dept. is very cautious in communicating such a msg to any ex employee, such things happen if something negative or malicious surfaces about an ex employee.
If you did nothing wrong no need to be so apprehensive and defensive. If you are sure nothing went wrong from yourside when you were in service, you may ask them what is that they needed and how you are connected to that.

From India, Hyderabad
Arokianathan
Alok.....
Kindly go forward and take the next step...your previous company or their legal counsel....will face serious consequences for mental harassment as per the labour laws in our country...
Please be honest in all your professional transactions...and you will be free anywhere..
Arokian

From India, Madras
pranayverma
Alok,
Cheer...
Rule 1 Relieving letter received: tell yr ex company legal guys to approach any court / GOD/ hell
BUT...
Rule 2 Relieving letter not recived: Downplay and be polite. Moreover, if you in the past had signed receipt of a file through Dak or otherwise. Then be very careful.
Mind that you should have received a relieving letter and not clearance from dept/ acceptance of resignation/ submission or full and final payment

priteshparmar
Have u given the notice period to company? if yes than no one can stop u. if you have ful n final setlmnt with u then also no one can put u in trb.....
From India, Mumbai
p_pilani
Company makes full and final settlement only after checking records of any pending documents / liabiilities etc. It is absard for a company to make threats to an "ex-employee".
Ask them ( verbally ) to send you a written ( preferably legal ) notice.In case they give you one then consider yourself to be lucky ! Approach a lawyer and file a defamation suite claiming damages.
Brst,
Tarun Roy Choudhury
Professor, Strategic Management

From India, Bhopal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.