sangeet_dbg
Kindly send the Latest Workmen compensation Act Amendment. Specific to :-Compensation while injury Caused while traveling from residence to office. Sangit Kumar Pantaloon Retail India Ltd.
From India, Delhi
navinb4u
We are also facing problem of not having the latest ammendment. Kindly send me the latest ammendment of Workmens compensation act stating "what is course of employment" Home to Home or Office only
From India, Bangalore
shiuly

Hiiiii,
"In the course of employment" refers to the time during which employment continues. it includes not only the period when he is at doing the work actually alloted to him but also the time when he is at a place where he would not be but for his employment. that means it only includes the factory time.........but according to The theory of notional extension, in certain circumstances an employer is liable for injury to his workman even when the workman is away from the premises at the time of accident. This theory was laid down by supreme court in
Saurashtra salt Mfg. Co. v. Bai valu Raja, A.I.R. (1958) S.C. 881.
I hope this piece of information will help you.
regards,
shiuly[/b]

anandpotekar
What is the latest amendment in workmen compensation act. can you tell me the datails. Anand Sudarshan Chem.ind.ltd
From India, Pune
anamikasingh1986
Hi,
Can someone please provide me the link of this amendent in the workmen compensation act which states " In the course of employment" refers to the time during which employment continues. it includes not only the period when he is at doing the work actually alloted to him but also the time when he is at a place where he would not be but for his employment. that means it only includes the factory time.........but according to The theory of notional extension, in certain circumstances an employer is liable for injury to his workman even when the workman is away from the premises at the time of accident."

From India, Bangalore
svetlana011

one of factory manager met with accident in factory . As a employer, we have to pay wc compensation.
From Russian Federation, Moscow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.