amitdasgupta999
Dear Ms Sindhu Submit relevant form to your employer through speedpost with AD Simultaneously, file an appeal to the Gratuity controlling authority in which your employer falls Regards,

ddey@ubmail.com
I agree with Mr. Nathrao. Heading toward Office for duty - extension of work place. But I am not remember, there is a clause of time frame to be consider based on as below:-
1. Employee is provided his present house address to the company. If present address not provided to the Employer, may reject the benefit.
2. Based on present address employer should consider the approx time of journey from home to office.
3. Also in Police diary time of accident should mentioned.
Thanks and Regards
Debashish Dey

From India, Chennai
valbooj

I too agree with Dbey. But I want to add one more here..
1) whether the employee leaving from home -going to function the office or company duty during the Journey hrs. i.e., going to vendor or client's place.
if that is the case..
then he'll be entitled for the medical reimbursement or insurance(or ESI) cover.

From India, Hyderabad
L.Teck

Medical benefits would depend on the type of plan offered by the employer. Some plans cover all needed treatments even if the employee is hurt sleeping at home. Others only confine to work related injuries or illnesses. All employees should know their benefit plans well.
From Singapore, Singapore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.