binzy16

Dear Friends,
Are there young managers out there?!!Please tell me your experience confronting sheer "ATTITUDE" in your employees and how you managed it with out losing your self respect and not getting yourself in trouble.
I remember one of our friends in the forum has mentioned that, Attitide issues hinder young HR managers on their way to implement creative /useful policies.Is there any one who goes with this and can elaborate on this?
Anyone who has knowlege and experience in this can share their thoughts.
Please pen your valuable inputs, which infact may prove to be a great help to me to manage my problems in a more effective way.
Thank you !!
binzy

From India, Bangalore
Aditi Nakaskar
Hi Binzy,
Looks like you are in trouble. Well Its indeed difficult to handle senior team members in the team as well from different department too.
I would suggest you to keep working and follow what your seniors have to say. You will have lot of obstacles and people will oppose you for everything and anything. They will make groups and operate separatly, colleagues might stop talking to you and all that might follow for some time. You need to professional and be the way you are. Talk to them whenever neccessary and keep a thorough professional relationship with them. Give results in the work areas and you will see the change. What matters is the final output towards the organisation.
Keep delivering good work..... rest leave it to the BIG BOSS !!!
Good Luck,
Aditi

From India, Mumbai
binzy16

Dear Aditi,
Thanks a lot for taking interest in my topic.
Im in the HR department. People in the technical department behave a bit wiered sometimes. Their ameture behaviour really get me on my nerves. some people dont even know how to use a professional language. They try to under estimate others just because they play a key role in the company.I keep my professionalism but when these things happen more often it becomes a concern for us.
Sometimes its very upsetting to feel the waves of jelousy, narrow mindedness and bad attitude.This can be worst experienced when one gets promoted from a Sr. Executive to a manager in the same company.
What you told is true. We need to be professional and be the way we are.
Thanks for your concern Aditi.
binzy

From India, Bangalore
Aditi Nakaskar
Hey Binzy, Just forgot to add one thing.. DON"T LOOSE HOPE.... and keep going. Cheers, Aditi
From India, Mumbai
supriyamathew

[This is an excellent ppt on Attitude. Hope this helps
From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps attitude_105.pps (409.0 KB, 210 views)

Mattamkiran

Hi Mili,
Unbale to open file, this problem generally occurs at CITEHR. so, one of the fixes I found out for this. Do not straight away click on the attachment,
1) rightclick the attachment
2) select the option "Save target as"
3) save it.
This generally works, try the luck for you :)
Regards,
Kiran.

From Netherlands
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.