No Tags Found!

PSUNTOSH

no work no pay hence no tax explain same to your director/hr/a/cs dept else send your query directly to labour dept.for action to be taken
From India, Pune
MANJUNATH G.K.

Deepali Ji,
As my friends suggested you need not to pay any PTfor those two months as you have not earned anything.Even if you earn and if it is below Rs. 10000/- you need not to pay anything. Ask your employer to go through the Act and come out with clear picture on the deductions.
REgards,
G.K.Manjunath
Sr. Manager-HR

From India, Bangalore
Shital patel.111
Is there any legal document available for this rule.... I have detail of monthly professional slab . But our employer said that P.T. will be deducted on yearly Basis also.So it is not possible because in rule it is mentioned only monthly basis tax is applicable..so pls give me any such document which is legal......Its urgent in need....
From India, Anjar
korgaonkar k a

Dear Shital ji,
P.Tax is a State Law. You need to read your State Law on Tax on Profession, Trade, Calling and Employment. You need to read rules under the respective State Law. You will get all the details in it. If you do not understand any thing, you can ask the question to the forum but please be specific with your question with applicable Law to you.

From India, Mumbai
Shital patel.111
Thank u sir.........I got all details about deduction of Professional tax in Gujrat. I Have document of professional Slab also. But I want perfect legal document which prescribes all the process of deduction of professional tax...From when I can Get that....
From India, Anjar
Jeevaa1
Professional Tax is applicable or not applicable in Tamilnadu Village Panchayat and tamilnadu SEZ Unit are applicable in professional tax or not applicable
From India, Chennai
DEEPAKSHINDE
what if i have earned 9000/- for 28 days and my salary is 10000/-,what amt of PT should I pay. Is it 175/- or 200/-. i short PT is Calculated on Take home salary or on the Fixed Salary
From China, Qinhuangdao
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.