No Tags Found!

suchi_law82

Dear All,

Thank you so much for your ardent support !!!. I was overwhelmed seeing your posts that you took time out to suggest me .

Its been 45 days and i have still not recieved the full and final dues from the company. I have called them today as well and they are in no mood for explanation. The COO has refused to comment and only said that i should talk to the financial controller @Nisha- The CFO has been extremely rude person from the beginning making several snarky and personal comments. The CEO of the company has also changed his behaviour post my resignation.

I currently work for an IT company, and i have submitted my relieving letter and experience letter as well. The experience letter was couriered to me post my dad's conversation with the CFO. I have sent 4 emails and the company has not responded to any of the mails. The company i worked for an e-commerce start up company and today the COO has openly told me to file a legal complaint.

The CFO gives no valid reason for non-payment of dues. Please note i have resigned post absolute anarchy and dissatisfaciton in my job profile where i was generally working for over 11 hours a day. Since i got a great oppurtunity i resigned gracefully and served my notice period. THE CEO infact replied to my resignation letter stating that he accepts my resignation and also accepts the LWD. I cant fathom why they are treating an ex-employee this way.

Since you all esteemed people are advicing me to file a legal notice i think i will have to do so.

Please note as one of you rightly mentioned i am not entitled to SL/EL or PL dues, however they have deducted LTA component of my CTC every month ( Rs 2500) which is paid during the seperation from the company or financial year end. I have a total outstanding amount of Rs 34000 . The amount is not that much but now it is a matter of ethics and sheer dignity. As a woman not only was i ill-treated several times in this organisation but i as an HR have cleared all exiting employee's dues and it pinches to see my dues are not cleared till date. I think its important that i fight for my right.

I was thinking of going to visit the office personally however the management team seems to be rude/ inappropriately behaved hence it is too much of disrespect on my part to visit the company.

Legally i am entitled to my dues irrespective of their post my resignation allegation that my performance has been not upto the mark. My appointment letter does not have any clause that speaks of such condition. Performance incentive was also not paid however my appointment letter has a different detail on the same.So you guys all suggest i send a legal notice and then complain to the Labour commissioner for the same ?

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.