gvkumaar

sir
1.Do you have proof of your resignation letter and any acceptance from the management (Registered letter)
2.Have you applied for RTI ( Right To Information Act) to get all the necessray documents to approach your management legally ( a.Attendance entry b.Appointment letter copy c.Information to the concerned CEO / DEO Education official representation(School Education Office)
3.Submit your grivances to your management through registered post and give sufficient time to deal legally
4.Send one application letter attaching your resignation letter copy asking for the settlement and inform your management if they are not settling the issue smoothly you have to inform your management that you are going to approach them legally, because where ever you approach finally your management only has to
answer your issues
5.Send lawyer notice to your management
Regards
Dr.G.V.Kumar

From India, Madras
Ravi2050

Thank you all of you for your helpful advice.
Today I mailed a application for releasing my payments, and i m thinking to wait for a week for their response after that i will decide wht to do. And if i face any problem than again i will be needing you guys valuable advice.
Thank you all of you once again and i will update my matter so if any1 else also face this problem he/she can follow my leads ....

From India, Dehra Dun
deepak_medekar@yahoo.co.in

Dear Ravi.
I do agree with all the valid suggestions given by expert. since it is very small city , it is very difficult for you to go for legal action . that require time and money . which I don`t think will be advisable to you . Best way go to local police station lodge a complaints against the principal . though it is not in their jurisdiction , they will definitely help you , being it is injustice . try that , I am sure your problem will sort out without spending a penny .
If this will not work out then you have to approach to Board of Trustees . Inform them If they will not clear your dues , you will go to media ( Press ). I am sure they don`t want their school image to spoil .
The actions which I have suggested are harsh , but result oriented ,
Deepak M.

From India, Thana
skjohri1

My dear Ravi,
As it appears, you have retained all documents with you like letter of appointment, pay slips, your letter of resignation and other related docs, you have to take up the case with the District Inspector of Schools. Meet him first personally, explain your case seeking his guidance and help and act accordingly. In case he does not render material help please take up the case with higher ups in the Education department. Meanwhile also locate the nearest office of the State Labour Officer through the local Labour Inspector and seek his guidance for filing the case against the management of the school under the Payment of Wages Act.
I am sure this will surely be of help to you.
S.K.Johri

From India, Delhi
manojbatra

Write a registered letter to the school authority and request them to clear your dues etc. within 10 days.
If not cleared, Send a reminder,
yet it is not cleared, take the help of a lawyer and also claim compensation for harrasement.
M K Batra

From India, Kharar
rakeshmba

---
FIRST DO COMMUNICATE WITH SCHOOL AUTHORITY AND WRITE LIKE SALARY FOR PARTICULAR PERIOD IS REMAIN SO WHEN WILL YOU GIVE??
FOR THIS QUESTION- YOUR MANAGEMENT WILL ANSWER "SOMETHING"
THAT SOMETHING MUST BE IN WRITTEN.
BEFORE GO TO LEGAL, FIRST PREPARE YOUR YOURSELF WITH ALL WRITTEN PROOF.
Proof for present at organization is necessary
but proof for absent from the duty is also mandatory.
Have any written proof that you are going to leave the organization on specified date?
Have you any written proof from employer that they re-leave you from your duty?
You have mention the period for net getting the salary so my question is that- you must be prepare that you was there on duty on that time of duration.....

From India, Surat
Ravi2050

hello Me. Rakesh, Thank you for ur useful advice, I have received copy of resignation in which I have mentioned the date of notice period. But how can I get the proof of my presence????
From India, Dehra Dun
debasis8

Dear Ravi, What is your attendance system in that school? Do you have signed the attendance register on those days ? Or else any proof of working on notice period days ? Regards Debasis
From India
Ravi2050

Hello Mr. Debasis, yes I have signed in attendance register...
From India, Dehra Dun
cnu198126

Dear Sir,
Dont worry, it is very simple issue. I know that money makes a large difference. Will you please send me ur appointment letter, ur school details and ur persona details. I will send them a legal notice. Dont worry, you will get your amount. If they are not ready to pay. We will file a case in Labor court. If you belong to Andhra Pradesh, we will file in Hyderabad.
Send your details to
call me: 9676299867
J. Srinivas M.s.c LLM
Advocate

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.