narayan_mezhu
Please help me with some clarifications, for problems I am facing with my career. I am working ina an Indian Pvt. Bank.

1. I am targeted my Boss(he doesn't like me) and now he has landed me almost on the verge of losing my job. I have got 5 more years to retire. The reason cited for termination is performance problem. I have completed almiost 25 years in service in various organizations out of which I completed almost 12 years in the current job(completed 5 years in the current organization. My previous organization merged with the current organization). Since my present Boss doesn't like me(He ill treats everybody and who ever reacts, he will treat him as his enemy) and treat me lkie his enemy, he wants to kick me out alleging that I don't perform well.

In case I am terminated, I would like to know whether I can approach the labour court and put a legal suit against him ?

Also I would like to know whether I will be eligible for Superannuation benefit if I am terminated.

Please help me with details.

From India
rajeevdixit

Hi ,
No one management can terminate without giving valid reasons .
If the management terminates you without giving proper justification
you can challenge the termination legally .
Management has to give you time for improvement then it can take decision.
And there is a procedure for termination .Its not like any one can kick out
some body at any moment .
Regards
Rajeev Dixit

From India, Bangalore
jkct15

Hello sir....
If Management decides to terminate an employe, they can do under many clauses as per the standing orders even for non performers. but there are clauses where an employer has to compensate to the terminating employees with a mutual understanding. So, here i would suggest since you have few years left over for your retirement, please have a word/talk with your boss and put forth your thoughts and try to sort it out and retire peacefully. Legal approach is not adviceable at this moments.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.