No Tags Found!

nairvidhu

If you are not deducting the PF, you have to pay him only employer contribution. As you are not deducting PF from his salary you don't have to pay employee contribution.
ie. in your case if his salary without PF deduction is 14220 then you will have to pay him 15000 after adding the employer contribution.
Written declaration from the employee will do if he doesn't want to deduct his PF.We also have one such case in our organisation
Regards
Vidhu

From India, Delhi
bhavinsee
hi Priyanka,
Deduction of pf is mendatory as per govt rule so if ur org comes under the PF criteria employee and employer has to pay pf. u can explain the candidate that its a kind of investment and will get back in future.
only apprentice are not considered as the permanent employee and therefore they need not to contribute in PF.
Regards,
Meghana

From India, Rajkot
karthikeyan.kalaivanan

Hi, What are all the documents to be collected for PF and ESI from the employees? Can anyone please help me out this?
From India, Mumbai
karthikeyan.kalaivanan

Hi, What are all the documents to be collected for PF and ESI from employees? can anyone please help me out this issue?
From India, Mumbai
karthikeyan.kalaivanan

hi, What are all the documents to be collected for PF and ESI from employees? can anyone please help me out this issue?
From India, Mumbai
V.D.PATEL

Keya,
It is now clear that PF Contribution is to be deducted on Basic + DA earned amount during the month. In short under the wages act on which Gratuity is calculated is wages and the same is to consider for PF deduction. In some Government organization or MNC company CCA is being paid to employees which is also part of the wages. please refer to PF Act and decide accordingly.
VD Patel

From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.