Mathews T
I worked for a company from September 2006 to June 2011 (a period of 4 years and 9 months) . After that i joined another company in kerala . In 2013 , I requested the PF withdrawal from my previous company and received the money in December 2013. I am not sure if the amount was taxed at source ,if not would i need to show in my returns
Matt

From United States, New York
Prashant B Ingawale

If the PF depostited with Government then it not taxable but if it is deposted with PF Trust then yes it will be taxable...
From India, Pune
geet saini

hi
i worked in a real estate co. from 18/1010 to 9/9/12. i was free for 5 months than after i joined a co. on 09/02/13 and working till date. and i transfer my pf in my present pf account so now i want to know that when i will completed 10yrs than 5mopnths will be count or not.

From India
geet saini

hi
i worked in a real estate co. from 18/1010 to 9/9/12. i was free for 5 months than after i joined a co. on 09/02/13 and working till date. and i transfer my pf in my present pf account so now i want to know that when i will completed 10yrs than 5mopnths will be count or not. if i withdrawal my pf before 5 yrs than amt will be taxable.

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.