No Tags Found!

sathish.hr1975

Dear friend, completing the continous service of 4 years 8 months can be considered as completion of 5 years. sathish
From India, Jaipur
A.K.GAUTAM

Dear Elok, As per the judgement of Madras High Court- An employee is eligible for gratuity, if he has completed 240 days in fifth year. Regards A.K.Gautam
From India, Raipur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Madras HC judg regarding gratuity is applicable if workmen is working 4 years 240 days..pdf (1.55 MB, 482 views)

Anonymous
Dear All,
I was worked with one organization for 4 Years & 294 Days and resigned from job but Company is not giving gratuity. I had approached Company officials several times and communicated them about decision of Madras High Court in oral as well as in writing then also I have not received my gratuity amount. I had given written humble requesting letter for gratuity then also I have not received gratuity amount.
Please suggest what should be done to get gratuity amount.
Thanks in anticipation.
Mahesh

From India, Pune
Abhinav S
Hi Mr. Khilaigi,
Are these 240 days referring to only business days or is it equivalent to approx 8months? Also if employee has taken leave in these 240 days or any public holiday was there then does it increase by those many no. Of days? One last question, does these 240 days include notice period tenure of employee as well?
Thanks
Abhinav

From India, Bangalore
sher mohammed
240 Days what? physical or salary days. Sher Mohammed Sr. Executive HR & Admin
From India, Rewari
mdusaraan

Hello
Any one Please help me to clear the doubts
what is the maternity granted days now for private sector female employees
If any of the female staff/workers may go on sick leave before to maternity leave and will be get wages for the period

From India , Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,
Maternity Benefit act applies to all establishments employing 10 or more employees.
As per the MB Act employee is eligible for 26 weeks (182 days) leave with salary. If employee covered under ESI she can claim the MB through ESI.
Leave before commencement of Maternity leave can be adjusted against accrued leave, subject to availability of leave for the individual and employer approval.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.