Hi, all
i have joined company A on Feb 23 2016 and they relived on 19th july 2017.but
i have joined another company B in 23-jun-2017 and
i have joined copany c they asking why it is happend
please helpus from this issue
please please.....

From India, Bengaluru
KK!HR

You need to clarify the apparently impossible situation, speculating the reason will not help. Also specify whether you have been paid upto 19th July by Company A.
From India, Mumbai
umakanthan53

Dear Sallu,
From your own statement you had been in the service of Company-A from 23-02-2016 to 19-07-2017 as your date of relief is 19-07-2017. Then how is that you joined Company-B on 23-06-2017? If the termination of your employment under Company-A is resignation, you would have been paid up to the date of relief i.e., 19-07-2017 as observed by Mr.KK!HR. If not so, 19-07-2017 might be the date of orders only declaring the cessation of your employment with Company-A for whatever reasons other than formal resignation. If no typographical error in your post, your joining company-B on 23-06-2017 would certainly indicate that you just walked out of company-A after submitting your resignation or being unauthorisedly absent and joined company-B by suppressing the fact of your employment with company-A. Intentionally there is no mention in the post about the date of your joining in Company-C. It leads to an educated guess that you inadvertently mentioned about your interim employment with company-B and this raised the query. In the absence of a frank disclosure by you, I think no one can help you.

From India, Salem
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.