No Tags Found!

charub20
Hi Seniors,
I am preparing for PSU exms like NTPC, powergrid etc.
Please guide me with the syllabus for same.
Also refer any book etc for preparation.
Although the question is asked repeatedly by many like me,
yet I could not find any answer to them.:idea:
Regards,

From India, Delhi
kaushikbhar
Such examinations generally consist of two equal portions a) General aptitude; and b) Subject knowledge. The general portion consists of - Maths, GK, English & Mental aptitude (Verbal aptitude). Speed and accuracy are important for this portion. You should give special focus on Maths, as it is usually weak / not paid much attention by other candidates. I found the book Quicker Maths by M Tyra (Banking Services Chronicle Publication) very useful as it contains a lot of Shortcut Methods. Be throrough in this book and you shall face no problem in Maths. For remaining subjects on General Aptitude you can use any other books available in the Market. Read good English Newspapers for English and GK. For technical portion go through the books used in your qualifying degree. Such examinations generally require 100 / 120 questions to be answered in 2 hrs with negative marks for wrong answers. Therefore, be careful while answering, and do not guess, unless the guess is between 2 options.
Regards

premson

Hai Charub,
There are two aspects to your question
1) How to prepare for the technical aspects
2) How to prepare for general aspects and interview
For the First one you can refer to specific books available on preparing for PSU exams like SAIL/ONGC/GAIL/NTPC, you can see through the various options available and decide for yourself the most suitable one
For the second one you can go through Competition Success Review/ Civil Service Chronicle, Manorama Year Book 2009, Competition Success Year and practically work out the mock interviews and group discussions with your friends or attend special coaching classes for them which is available in your town
All the best
Premson

From India, Mangaluru
vamsigyandev
is there any coaching centers for such examinations at hyderabad?? can any body kindly help us by sharing material other than aptitude.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.