H.M.MOHSIN PERVAZE

Hello friends!
Sorry for interrupting in your conversation, I was actually seeking for some other information when I came across this area. Buddies, I have a large collection of informations on this since I have made a long research and infact I have even succeeded in my way to find that GOD really exists for which Iam having a large number os Scientific and logical proofs but since Iam late for another program, I am ending shortly ..... If God widhes I shall send more of my findings regarding this tommorrow or within two days. I have heard many Ghost stories and they all have certain common situations, I want my friends to deeply think over them: First of all People who talk about Ghosts say that the Ghosts only come in night and not in the day, showing us that a ghost is afraid of Light, then they say that when you walk alone or stay lonely Ghosts will harm you and if there is company with you then the Ghosts will not come near you - why the Ghost hesitates to come forward when there is a companion, is it afraid of you or your companion or is it afraid because it can't manage to attack two people at the same time, even in that case the Ghost can also come with company to attack? Thus it is clear that the Ghosts, if they exist, are really themselves scared in nature, but unfortunately people are scared even to hear the stories about them. Moreover these ghost stories are spread among and believed mostly, why only, in the rural and village areas but you can't hear that people have seen ghosts in city or thickly populated places, making us clear that these are fake stories spread to make fool out of people who believe them, if any one having proof of existing ghosts please share the same for which I thank in advance

Ok guys Iam late

Gud night, See you all tommorrow (IAW)

From India, Madras
parasurampur

Thank you Mohsin,
But is it possible to provide physical form of subtle (non-physical) items?
If not, how can one put evidence.
Even for some physical items, scientists are not sure. Different scientists have different results and opinions.
Regards,

From India, Hyderabad
Shikha_Singh

Dear Nithya, I dont know what Gandharva means :( Please always explain a the terms u use briefly, it will be more interesting then.... Great stories, keep posting......
From India, Mumbai
nithya_hr

Pretham (Ghost): The Element of Air

The pretham (soul) of a person who commits suicide hovers around the place where he took his life or by the side of his house. The marine Hindu fisherfolk believes that when a pretham enters the body of a person he begins to act like a lunatic. When such symptoms appear, the Kaniyan (village astrologer), is immediately consulted, to identify the pretham and locate his abode. The astrologer, after identifying the spirits, directs the next of kin to contact a particular Mantravadi (sorcerer) for conducting a Homam (propitiatory rite) in order to get rid of the pretham. Accordingly, the Mantravadi is invited to perform the Homam. The Mantravadi draws a kalam (cabbalistic figure) in the courtyard with coloured powders. The figures of the supposed Pretham, Gandharvan and his wife Yakshi are drawn in the kalam. The Homam is performed after this. The belief is that once the propitiatory rites are conducted the pretham is consigned to flames. Sometimes an amulet is prepared for wearing around the waist of the possessed.

Akasa Gandharvan: Personification of the Sky

The supernatural power of Akasa Gandharvan, an ethereal goblin of the Mappila fisherfolk of Tanur, is described in my monograph, The Mappela Fisherfolk of Kerala. The Hindu fishermen believe that the Akasa Gandharvan is responsible for causing dissention between Lord Krishna and Arjuna. Krishna Kunhu, my Araya informant, said that Akasa Gandharvan possessed supernatural powers. Once when Krishna was offering prayers taking water in his right hand, the Gandharvan appeared in the sky in his chariot and disturbed the Lord’s mind. The Lord’s prayer stopped as froth from the Gandharvan’s horse’s mouth fell on his palm, thus polluting the water. Krishna became infuriated and vowed to teach the Gandharvan a lesson for his misbehaviour, and kill him before the sunset. Hearing this the Gandharvan was distressed. In order to save his life, he approached Brahma, Vishnu and Siva, but they did not oblige. Meanwhile, Narada appeared on the scene and advised the Gandharvan to seek the help of Arjuna who was spending his life incognito in the mountains along with his brothers. Narada then informed Krishna that the Gandharvan had gone to Arjuna’s abode and decided to bring about a solution. He appeared in disguise before Arjuna and told him to go to sleep when Krishna killed the Gandharvan. He promised that he would restore the life of the Gandharvan. Krishna killed the Gandharvan before sunset as promised, but his life was restored by Brahma at once. Thus, the Hindu fishermen believe that the Gandharvan is still at large.

Kadutha: Ethereal Element

The Aryans of Cochin believe in a large number of spirits like Kuttichathan, Karumkutty, Pookutty and Kalladimuthan. The spirits of the dead wizards belonging to different castes like the Nairs, Irvas and Cherumans or Pulayans are also capable of making mischief, it is believed. For instance, the Aryans of Elangkunnapuzha propitiated on all important occasions Kadutha the spirit of a dead Nair sorcerer of the village. The spirit is housed in a shrine. This Nair sorcerer is believed to be a great devotee of Lord Ayyappan, whose shrine is at Sabarimala Kerala. Thus, Kadutha is worshipped by the Aryans for getting bumper catches and warding off diseases. Special propitiatory rites are performed in Kadutha’s honour. The oracle of Kadutha dances before the shrine and predicts whether or not there will be good catches and about the recovery of the sick.

Marutha: Ethereal Spirit

The Aryans of Elangkunnapuzha believe that Marutha, the spirit of a Pulaya woman sorcerer, has supernatural powers in curing incurable diseases and preventing capsizing of boats at sea and getting bumper catches. Sometimes the Aryans worship her by making special offerings of liquor and meat ostensibly for getting ownership in fishing units. During the Mandalam (fast days from first of Vrichikam to the tenth of Dhanu), Marutha is offered beaten rice, puffed rice, molasses, plantains and camphor. It is interesting to note that although Marutha is the spirit of the Pulaya woman (scheduled caste), she is housed in a special shrine by the Aryans and propitiated on all important occasions, besides offering special worship.

Kotha: Ethereal Element

The Aryans of Elangkunnapuzha say that the spirit Kotha possesses miraculous powers in curing illnesses and saving the fishermen from hazards of the sea. Kotha is the spirit of a departed woman sorcerer who belonged to the Pulaya caste (agrestic serf). She is believed to be the sister of Marutha. The spirit is frequently worshipped by the Aryans by offering liquor and meat. A shrine has been built in her honour in the village for offering worship to her. During the Mandalam period only vegetarian dishes are offered to gods and goblins

From India, Madras
nithya_hr

Akasa Gandharvan: Personification of the Sky

The supernatural power of Akasa Gandharvan, an ethereal goblin of the Mappila fisherfolk of Tanur, is described in my monograph, The Mappela Fisherfolk of Kerala. The Hindu fishermen believe that the Akasa Gandharvan is responsible for causing dissention between Lord Krishna and Arjuna. Krishna Kunhu, my Araya informant, said that Akasa Gandharvan possessed supernatural powers. Once when Krishna was offering prayers taking water in his right hand, the Gandharvan appeared in the sky in his chariot and disturbed the Lord’s mind. The Lord’s prayer stopped as froth from the Gandharvan’s horse’s mouth fell on his palm, thus polluting the water. Krishna became infuriated and vowed to teach the Gandharvan a lesson for his misbehaviour, and kill him before the sunset. Hearing this the Gandharvan was distressed. In order to save his life, he approached Brahma, Vishnu and Siva, but they did not oblige. Meanwhile, Narada appeared on the scene and advised the Gandharvan to seek the help of Arjuna who was spending his life incognito in the mountains along with his brothers. Narada then informed Krishna that the Gandharvan had gone to Arjuna’s abode and decided to bring about a solution. He appeared in disguise before Arjuna and told him to go to sleep when Krishna killed the Gandharvan. He promised that he would restore the life of the Gandharvan. Krishna killed the Gandharvan before sunset as promised, but his life was restored by Brahma at once. Thus, the Hindu fishermen believe that the Gandharvan is still at large.

From India, Madras
np5247

Gr8 stories from all of you...... lekin avoid karo jada bhuut karoge to raat main nind nahi aayegi........ hehhehhehehehhehehhehe
From India, Pune
chitrasuchi
arrey itna jyada yaad karoge and discuss karoge toh they will think u all r missing them and they will come to meet u...
From India, Hyderabad
chitrasuchi
RJ tere cite pe hote hue ghosts ka ana na mumkin hai......... agar waise hua toh Nithya and Mali unka jeena mushkil kardenge.......
From India, Hyderabad
nithya_hr

Chitra ,
If we discuss about ghosts and their sstories... its fine. but you must not keep those discussion in mind. u must forget then and there. Then it is fine. Ghosts will not come to u da. Discuss and forget

From India, Madras
chitrasuchi
RJ tu ek bada ghost hai..teri taraf se bhi.................:shock: :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: ok ok RJ ghost bana dost :p:p
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.