avsjai

What is now proven was once only imagined
From India, Madras
Chitra_Iyer

Dear AVS Ji, Yesterday i posted a thread to have some idea on employee engagement. ( I am not sure whether you got my thread with attachment) Could you please guide me. Thanks, Chitra.
From India, Pune
Chitra_Iyer

Dear AVSji,
It seems you haven't received my previous thread with attachment.
As mentioned earlier, I am part of HR function working in Manufacturing Company (MNC) and i am based out of Pune. I have shifted recently to HR field around 1.5 years back and I take care of Generalist Profile excluding recruitments.
In my organisation I would like to conduct some employee engagement initiatives, that are sustainable through out the year, can be done through quarterly initiatives, can be measured and mainly having high visibility for my work.
For an example, I lead an intitiave for women employees though Women Affinity Group I have attached herewith workplan for your reference.
As an experienced person in HR your guidance & inputs can lead me in right direction in setting the work plan under Employee Engagement.
Thanks & Regards,
Chitra.

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf workplan 2012.pdf (40.7 KB, 100 views)

M.J.SUBRAMANYAM

Hi AVS,
It is true. Everything is created in the mind first and then implemented on Earth! That is where imagination all the more becomes more important. Many college boys and girls dream and imagine things, but all of them do not become reality because implementation requires tremendous efforts, perseverance,patience and above all high level of confidence in oneself. If these things are absent, then it becomes mere day dreaming!!
M.J. SUBRAMANYAM, BANGALORE

From India, Bangalore
avsjai

I have sent a reply in your private message
avs
Dear Chitra
Greetings.
Use the following links for good inputs for 'Employee Engagement' initiatives:
https://www.citehr.com/32484-employee...itiatives.html
Employee Engagement Initiatives
13 Powerful Guidelines for Employee Engagement Programs
Look for a PPT on EE:
http://thefullerlife.com <link updated to site home> ...
AVS

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.