BhaveshSheth
Hi, Thanks for reply.
Everything you have mentioned is true & correct & the same thing has happened with me, now what I am suppose to do?..
Also I have proof which I have maintained in signing the register on daily basis, also I have proof of back up of the data taken from my organization stating I have work for over more than 5 months. Also my colleague has not received the salary for 1 month. Everyday I call my director for salary he tells me that he will deposit in my account but till date I have not received the salary...
Bhavesh Sheth

From India, Mumbai
nkulsh

Hi Bhavesh

If you have worked for even a single day, then the company must pay you for the work done. But since the legal entity no longer exists and the person has joined some other place, you have very limited and unpleasant choice.

1. You can approach the labor court with your problem but you must have some proof ( Even work done for him for which you have communication from him is evidence enough).

2. You can file a criminal case for intent to commit fraud / cheat in the police station and take it from there.

3. You can write a letter to his new employer stating the facts and asking their help in resolving this issue.

I'm not a legal expert, hence my opinions need to be vetted by a professional lawyer.

You must also be ready to face a backlash in all the 3 scenarios. If he is a person of questionable character ( his past activity would suggest so but we have only heard your part of the story and hence our perception is based on that), he will not take it smoothly. So here is an important question for you... Are you ready for a fight? would it be worth your time and energy? What will you achieve at the end of it and what would you lose? Think about it...

If you need to talk to me, send me a message and lets chat.

Cheers!!!

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.