No Tags Found!

BhaveshSheth
I have been working with one the company for past 6 months & suddenly director left the organization & he settled with some other company working as an employee. So is there any necessary steps we can take to retrieve the salary as my 2 months salary is pending, or is it possible we can sue the director as i have not received the offer letter.
From India, Mumbai
nkulsh

Hi Bhavesh
Let me understand your problem clearly.
1. You joined a private company run by this gentleman ( your Director). I presume that it was a proprietor driven company
2. You joined without an offer letter or any other documentation.
3. You also worked for 2 months without salary and did not take any other amount in between
4. Now the Director ( owner) closed his business and joined some other place
5. And you are now left without a job and not even paid for last 2 months of service.
6. You also dont have any proof whatsoever about your two months of official duty.
AM i correct in getting the facts together?

From India, Delhi
anil.arora

Well in addition to nkulsh, I wanna say that you must complete your query and need to answer the above posted question for you..
From India, Gurgaon
sujata.nanda

Dear Sir, Plz tell me about below line. What is the difference between offer letter & appointment Letter .And after how many days one Should get appointment letter when he join.
From India, Bhubaneswar
nkulsh

Hi Sujata
Good Question.
An offer is a Letter of Intent whereby an organization communicates their intent to employ you on terms that have been communicated, discussed and agreed to for a particular opportunity / role. Your acceptance is your way of agreeing in principle to the proposal of employment on the terms mentioned.
An appointment letter is a contract between you (the employee) and the company (employer) that is bound by law on terms specifically written or governed by the law of the land. Typically an appointment letter is given on the day of joining but i have seen cases where they are back dated and given in 7 - 10 days time but never have i witness a case that stretches beyond 15 days.
Cheers!!

From India, Delhi
sujata.nanda

Dear sir,
thank u for immediate response. i have joined in a company As CRO-1. Having Last six months Joining Dtd.19th may. till Now I have not get any appointment Letter from Company. And our old hr has left The organization. and a new Hr Is joined recently.Will he liable to issue the Appointment Letter to me.my salary package is 6,000/-.I completed MBA In 2010. Before I joined In company i was 8 months experience .
our old Hr has mentioned In offer letter 6 month is our Probation period. after That My salary Will increase . till now i have that much of salary. here is no performance evaluation .we reporting on daily Basis. can any one suggest me how i approach to getting my appointment letter. And salary Hike.

From India, Bhubaneswar
nkulsh

Hi Sujata
How are you getting your salary. By cheque or cash? Are you signing the attendance register everyday?
If you are signing anywhere your attendance then the company is bound to give you an appointment letter or at least intimate you that the offer letter is the appoimtment letter. they cannot now go back and say you did not exist.
Does the offer letter mention the probation period? If it does that they will have to either give you a confirmation or extend the probation.
Dont worry.
Cheers!!!

From India, Delhi
sujata.nanda

Dear Sir,
Thank u very much for ur respond.now i have applied for salary account for November month. From this month onwards my salary has transfer to my account. We attend the punching attendant.my code is 1175 .but There is no confirmation on appointment.Yes in offer letter there is 6 month is probation Period.

From India, Bhubaneswar
nkulsh

Hi Sujata
Please talk to your HR manager and have him issue you an appointment letter. He is bound to issue one to you unless the offer letter mentions that it would also be considered as an appointment letter.

From India, Delhi
BhaveshSheth
Hi, Thanks for reply. Everything you have mentioned is true & correct & the same thing has happened with me, now what I am suppose to do?.. Bhavesh Sheth
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.