salil-devkant
Hi, I am an employee of a manufacturing company from June-22 and I had an accident on 5th Nov.22 while going on job. I have an injury on my right arm which is paralyzed about 80% and taking treatment since then. After a telephonic discussion( I called him) with my manager on 22nd April 23, he told me that a new guy was hired on your replacement and I got fired. Then how the company is taking decision without prior intimation? Now what should I do? Kindly help me for this issue.
From India, Mumbai
Madhu.T.K

It is unfortunate that you are fired despite your physical issues. The employer should not have done so without exploring and finding alternative solutions. But they should have done so on the based on their business exigencies, we don't know.

In order to comment on your issue, we may require information like, what was your ole in the company? whether you were a workman or manager? Not by designation but by function, like, you were given the rights of supervision, right to approve leaves of some subordinate employees, right to initiate disciplinary action against your subordinates or right to appraise the subordinates etc, whether you were on probation and if there is any clause that during probation period your services could be terminated without notice and without assigning any reason? Was the accident during the course and arising out of employment? etc. Please comment

From India, Kannur
alok-singh1

Dear Salil-Devkant,
Please note that the employer cannot go against the law. There are many rules and regulations available to protect the law. Please share the basic details of your employment.
like-
DOJ-
designation-
Job Type- Permanent or Contractual?
Was the employer issued a fugitive letter? or any other communication regarding the same.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.