Anonymous
Dear Sir/Madam,
I m working as a management trainee in a manufacturing company under contract.My manager told me that after completion of 1year they will confirm,but things are not going well for me as my senior executives made me office boy.Now i want to leave the company,i spoke with the manager about the works given by Sr.executives but nothing changed.Now i want to leave the company with contract experience.Some of the friends saying that with contract experience you will not get good opportunities.I m not understanding what should i do now.

From India, Kukatpally
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

It is advisable to search a new job first then leave the existing one, with regards to your query of your friend saying that you will not get good opportunities with contract experience then it is just a myth. A knowledgeable person can get good opportunities even without any experience, ask your friend whether they are in the opinion that fresher's will never get good opportunities ???
From India, Ahmadabad
suchitaachavan@yahoo.co.in

Anonymous,
I would suggest you, leave the job if you don't have any financial problem It's because see whatever you learn there it becomes your experience......not to getting any experience letter will just hit to your pay i.e you will get less than what you expected...but good experience matters alot.....that definitely push you upwards....
And too be frank bhai...
"Jis Kaam me Maan nahi lagata vo kbhi karana nahi chahiye........."
and am sure if you have knowledge you will get good job.....just don't loose confidence.....

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.