No Tags Found!

debasmita7
Hi
I have resigned from a private IT Firm recently,I wanted to know how to withdraw my PF ,I require all the information from scratch.
It is not clear to me if for the withdrawl of my PF which was deducted from my salary while I was with the Organisation,I need to fill both the Form 10C and Form 19,please help me as I am doing it for the very first time
Thanks & Regards
Debasmita

From India, Kochi
sharmaharshal

Hi Debasmita,
First ofall you have to submit the Form 10C and 19 to your previous employer. with all the details. specially bank details should be clearly mentioned.
After submitting, see to it the signature from concerned person is done or not from the employer.
With this form employer should submit Form 5, Form 10 3A or 7ps (as the case may be).
Also submit the PAN copy (for being on safer side).
Once all these documets are submitted to concerned RPFC. Ask for the acknowledgement.
From the date of submission it takes 30 - 45 working days.
The amt. will be directly deposited in your saving account, which you had mentioned on your form.
for making this process fast, make sure there is no dealy from your last employer's side for attaching the forms and submiting to it.
I am attaching FOrm 10C and 19 (in case you require it).
IF require any further help do let me know.

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf 19.pdf (121.9 KB, 55 views)
File Type: pdf 10c_183.pdf (68.5 KB, 39 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.