rmp2427

Hi, I am also interested for the same. I would love to be a volunteer in this event. I was waiting for such kind of events only. I can try to call all my HR friends to Delhi... Regards, Meha :)
From India, Bangalore
sumi71

Hi Hari,
Thanks for your support. Let us work out on southern region with others who are interested to be volunteer like Ramakanta, and Amith etc. Meanwhile I suggest you need get atleast one more person to get the details from Tamil Nadu, however, I will also coordinate with you as I know people in TN also.
For your information, I am not sumi, and my name is Umesh. sumi is just a login name and short form of Umesh.
Thanks & Regards,
Umesh.S.

From India, Bangalore
hr_hari

Oh.. I am sorry.. Its general tendency to address people with their ID.
I am really sorry if i hurt you Mr. Umesh.
I hope atleast some would have send the registration form.
I have to go home and check coz.. i don;t have access in my office.
Based on the response we shall proceed further.
If we are able to save the database then we can communicate all further informations to them regarding our future meets.
Thanks for your support.

From India, Madras
sumi71

Hi Hari,
Its ok. It is not hurted anyway. Just for your info I mentioned. You can address me as Umesh. Keep in touch with me. If you are free in the evening after 7.30 give me a call. I have sent my number to you through private message.
For others , the number is temproary one which I have given to Hari, hence I am not giving here. Once I get the new connection, I will update you all by posting here.
Regards,
Umesh.S

From India, Bangalore
hr_hari

Hi
As of now.. I have recived 3 ppl shown their interest in sending the information.
They are as follows..
1.Shakila Borase
2.Rachna Sinha
3.Gayathri Murali
Thanks for the Swift response for them.
I will also update the names on daily basis once i update in the excel sheet. So that people can know the count.
Also I assure the confidentiality of their contact information.
Hope more people send the details and make this meet a grand success.

From India, Madras
Stephen Essien
What happens to us outside india, please respond and let me know when and see if i can over to india as well, i love this site
From Ghana, Accra
hr_hari

Those who are from outside India also can send the Registration form..
We shall keep you posted with the meeting dates.
Incase if you are in India at that particular Time.. you can verywell join us..
I like your spirit.Keept it up.

From India, Madras
narayanrao.mp

Hi Sumi, I am waiting for such event again. I love to participate the event. I am ready to be a volunteer. Keep me posted.
From India, Pune
hr_hari

Next set of people who showed their interest are as follows..
Congradulations your information has been added in to the database.
4.Sridharan.k
5.K.Deepthi
6.Gaurav goel
Lets keep thos spirit going.....'
Thanks for your support.

From India, Madras
K.Ravi

Someone please prepare the agenda of the meeting.
Form a Committee with representatives of all Regions. Decide on the location first based on the inputs received from participants.
Decide the duration of the meeting 1 day, 2 day, 1 week etc.
calculate the minimum, maximum, appropriate number of participants.
Estimate the cost of conducting the meeting at various locations and decide appropriately the location.
Calculate the accomodation arrangements for candidates outside the city.
We are having cities from Kashmir to Kanyakumari, decide the city well connected and reasonable from all aspects.
Hope this keeps you working with a plan, and you can judge the proper status of the meet.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.