No Tags Found!

kamal_amrohi
Dear Sari,
Extra marital affairs are common these days & in professional life there is nothing to do with personal life.Issuing a warning letter and informing her husband for these things reminds me of school students.They are not students and they are professionals.Professional life and personal life never work together,people with good discipline can make a proper balance.The one thing you can do is that you can counsel her as a friend.
Regards
Kamal Amrohi

From India, Pune
hsewd
Dear All,
i thing ther is no issue there, and as long as here performance/output into the Co is not affected.
am totalay against this act, but it has nothing to do with the natuer of here employment.
i would suggest that someone in pesrin try to advice here.
all the best

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Suresh_kms

Wah...what a post and comments?...Hi Sari, you can take your decision from the way numerous people enthusiastically responded to your post!!! its simple, where there is grapevine/sleaze there is no dearth of comments, advises, assumptions, predictions and even judgements!!!!!
This is just what happening in your organisation too...so leave it aside and do your work....till you get a written complaint from anyone involved.

From India, Kochi
ys.ravindra@gmail.com

You should first take her to the discussion room and tell her about the managements concern on terminating her and give her one chance to prove that she has changed. this discussion should be serious enough for her to realise her conduct certificate will be bad.
you can even change her department if required.
in the given time , if there is any thing still absurd then the management should terminate her withour further concerns then and there..
Sameer Ravindra
Sr Manager HR

From India, Hyderabad
S.Chandrasekar

Hi
See why she works on sundays and holidays. There was a case in my previous company where one such employee came on holidays and had enough fun time with her project leader. I was alerted by the security guard and I visited the office to warn them. So there should have been involvement from both sides. As a HR manager, I have no rights to interfere into their personal affair or give them upanyas but sternly warned them to have it outside office. See the parties involved are not kids but adults, then why should they listen to you? I always try to personally call them to my cabin and warn them individually. Till the last I held it so confidential that he thanked me for protecting his image and embarrassment. Thus when we behave this way, the employee looks at you with respect and will not indulge again in such acts based on our decency.
Good as long as the romance news does not reach the notice board. A test of time for Human Relationship behavior syndrome.

From India, Madras
p1singhhr

Sari wht i think no one is authorised to interfere in personal matter unless the manefistetion of such activity is under control .
From India, Gurgaon
rajee

Hi Sari, Do you have CCTV’s in your orginzation? One should have solid proof before taking any actions. Regards, Rajee
From United States, Englewood
imuffys
hi! Sari
Please don't jump to conclusion early a man and a femine may have other thousands kinds of relation other than extra-marital affairs with in them don't look with the glass that other's are looking at if you wanna take some steps rite now be-careful its a matter of lifes and the lifes associated be firm and confirm by yourself with all the level of justification ofthe truth than go ahead..... jo DIL BOLAY....

From India, Egra
praveenkbm
I agree with Mahesh. We should be very precautious when we are talking about others life. Affairs are very common these days. If she is having any physical relation in the office which provoke others ( Normal/casual touch to person acceptable ), then you can inform her in very soft manner. These kind of issues, howver soft you say , it makes hard impact.
My suggestion is not to make any such official discussion on this type of sensitive matters until unless some one lodges complaint. If you are in doubt, leave it. She is doing her job on time. she is not disturbing. Then its fine for organization. She willl learn over the time !!!!
Correct me if I am wrong
Regards
Praveen

From India, Bangalore
prakhar_ss@yahoo.co.in
Hi Sari,
Its a rare but good challenge to face in work environment. I feel you should inform both of them to constrain their discussions, meetings, chats etc. outside office premises. It has to brought in notice of everyone that they are adults & matured, if they are taking some decisions they have the ability to think about the repercussions of it. Basic Code of Conduct has to be followed where instigating in other people personal matters is also an offence.
I believe, without being emotional case has to be sorted out in a practical & professional manner empathetically.
Even though if they continue or try to be physical in office. Asking for their resignation should be the option. Here girl is not wrong neither guy is wrong. But collectively both are wrong...so retaining one & terminating one will never solve the purpose.
Also they should not be allowed to come together & their workplace need to be changed.......
Hope it will help & will give you a perspective.
Regards, Prakhar

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.