No Tags Found!

riya sweet

hello
my self ruchi saxena i had done MHRM(master og human resource management) now i am going to do PH.D in hrm
so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
help me to suggest topic and help in make synopsis its really urgent
waiting 4 ur response

From India, Jaipur
Gogo

All of you are correct.
This site has been concieved to share all knowledge which then grows. But how does it grow?
Sharing of views, ideas, creativity, suggestion etc which are derived from one's experience.
Though it is never mandatory to comment on anything posted it woudl also be appreciable as feedbacks are an essential part of nay kind of communication.
Regards
Gogo

From India, Pune
kinni15@rediffmail.com
Hi, went through this thread, I have mixed feelings. Yes we should note expect anything, however it is in good courtesy and coulture to appreciate someones effort!!!
From India, Mangaluru
Jyo_an
I am a non-HR professional trying to get an overview of OB, the varied approaches in tackling this subject never ceases to amaze me.
I wish I knew the coherent sequence in which this is to be approached - what are the relative importances and sequence of perception, attitude, value, ethics, personality, job satisfaction, job fit, appraisals and rewards, et. etc.
Regarding this presentation in particular, the effects overshadow the message, sometimes less is more.
JR

From India, Mumbai
Vijay Bhasker

Dear Archana,
I appreciate the effort taken by your students in preparing this ppt's... considering the fact that expectations... as teaching faculty... and reality do not match. I am of the opinion that there is a room for improvement.
Wish them... all the best.
Regards, Vijay Bhasker

From India, Bangalore
snigdha singh
as a student what i think about oranizational behaviour is that it mainly doesn't depend on one thing of human being it includes different nature , attitude, aspiration, confidence, it includes lot of effort from a person becoz as being a hr manager in a company we must have the knowledge how to utilise our human resourse in a best possible way. we can share our views here because everytime bookish knowledge doesn't work some time some problems are like that in a company where u have to apply ur mind and have to find out the solution but i think OB is a subject which everyone have to read in a general becoz it is not only the responsibility of an hr manager to look after the human resourse in an oraganization but the worker working there must also be responsible for the effective working of there organization at the same time it will be an abbreation for a company if its employee doesn't cooperate so as an mba student or student of any stream or specialization they must have to study OB as a subject because at last they all have to be associated with an organization and they must know how to behave in that enviornment.I will all the persons from this site all the best to make this kind of site where we can share our views and knowledge

REGARDS

SNIGDHA SINGH

From India, Meerut
shahaji.nair
Neha, It is a student Presentation and not professionals. When we were students we also did such ppts. Dont go by the ppt but look at the matter in it. Rgds Shahaji
From India, Mumbai
Sonis
Hi Archna, you and your students have done a commendable job.It was worthfull going through this ppt.Takecare.
From India, Delhi
srihari_kotni
Hi! Archana,
Have you made any more presenations such? I'm really keen on these theories you have made.
Did you any work towards a curriculam oriented OB, i mean specifically OB in business/management.
Glad to know about some one like you....
warm regards....

From United States, Des Plaines
vsrege

Hi Archana, Cudos to ur students for an excellent presentation and to u many more cudos for being their Mentor. Dr.Rege
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.