ThagadoorGuy
Hi guys, I am resigned from my job, I looked into my EPFO portal then I came to know that I haven't added PAN for KYC in my EPFO account, so I added my PAN card details it showing as " Pending with employer for digital signing ", as I have resigned from my job, how will it be approved by my employer, will it be approved, what to do now, need clarification regarding this.

vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Yes, your employer needs to approve the same through the Employer login. You may just inform them.
From India, Madras
ThagadoorGuy
Ok sir thank you so much, but its been more than 3 months since I have resigned, so will they approve or Is there any other way sir for getting approval.

shuaibims

Hello Dear,
When you add or update your PAN details in the EPFO (Employees' Provident Fund Organisation) portal, it requires approval from your employer to ensure the information is accurate. Even if you have resigned from your job, your previous employer is still responsible for verifying and approving your KYC details, including PAN, in the EPFO system. Here's what you can do:

Contact Your Previous Employer: Reach out to the HR or payroll department of the organization you have resigned from. Inform them that you have updated your PAN details in the EPFO portal and that it is pending their digital approval. Employers typically have access to the employer's EPFO portal where they can approve pending KYC requests from current and former employees.

Follow-up Regularly: If your request is not processed promptly, follow up with them regularly. It's important to communicate clearly and keep a record of your communications for future reference.

EPFO Helpdesk: If you face difficulties getting your KYC details approved by your former employer, you can seek assistance from the EPFO helpdesk. You can raise a grievance through the EPFO's Grievance Management System (EPFiGMS) available on their website.

Visit EPFO Office: As a last resort, if your PAN details are still not approved, you can visit the nearest EPFO office with your PAN card and other relevant documents. You can explain your situation and seek their assistance in getting the KYC details updated.

Remember, having your PAN linked to your EPFO account is important, especially for tax implications on withdrawals and for ensuring seamless transfer of funds if you change jobs. It's in the interest of your former employer to process such requests, as it is part of their obligation towards their employees and ex-employees.
Hope this information may be useful and helpful.
Regards

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.