No Tags Found!

veronica-deepu
Hi I'm serving notice period and i noticed that my pan card is not linked to UAN, tried doing it and error was Pan verification failed due to name mismatch.
Name in Aadhar is Veronica A
Bank acc Veronica A
UAN is Veronica A
but in Pan it is Arvind Kumar Veronica.
My doubt is if i change my name as Veronica in Pan will it match to link Pan in UAN portal as Pan card will not accept initials. Please suggest.

From India, Faridabad
loginmiraclelogistics

Your thinking is like cutting your foot to match the shoe. Don't do that. PAN data can be amended by filing an application for correction in the PAN data. When all other source docs. are as 'Venonica A' you shouldn't go all out to change other docs. Better stick to what is in your basic docs like SSLC & other edu.certificates as these are very fundamental docs for any purposes. It's always possible when filling a online data the first name, middle name and last name are retyped as it is in printing in smart cards like PAN Card. It's not difficult to amend the PAN to be in line with other source/basic docs. Use the attached format in this link (online submission also possible)
https://www.tin-nsdl.com/downloads/p...ata%20Form.pdf

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Request for New PAN Card or and Changes or Correction in PAN Data Form.pdf (326.3 KB, 87 views)

veronica-deepu
Hi, Thanks for the information, I'm still confused could you please help me. I went to Pan office to change my name as per Aadhar card (Veronica A) but pan officer told that they wont accept Initial in Pan Card so my initial "A" should be abbreviated as Arvind (my dad's name) or they asking to change my name in Aadhar as Veronica. Please advise.
From India, Faridabad
loginmiraclelogistics

I think you are worried too much for nothing. In the circumstances, simple solution as you first opted, make an application for change in PAN card saying only VERNOICA, i.e. without initial. I think that won't create any problem for you. Afterall PAN No. doesn't change, so that you can retain other docs. without any alteration. I hope this will suit you.
From India, Bangalore
loginmiraclelogistics

Hi Veronica,
Incidentally I wish to inform you my name has got initials to my name printed on my PAN card. I don't know how to respond to the inability you are facing. Any how get your PAN amended.
And, Pl.note: The form which was attached to my first reply, box No.1, last line ask you to fill the boxes as to how "Name you would like it printed on the PAN card"
Now ask yourself - what did you fill in your application ? I afraid, you might have asked it to be printed as "Arvind Kumar Veronica". You would know it better.

From India, Bangalore
sangeetha swamy

Actually I am also facing the same issue, since all my documents says M Sangeetha, but my Pan has "sangeetha muniswamy" since it doesn't allow you to write initials, though i can get it printed with as many initials on the card, but your registration is not allowed with the initials.
Now UAN & Aadhar is linked, but Pan is not. hence stuck up.
I think only offline will sort out

vinay-trance-holic

Hi Sangeetha, i am facing the exact same issue that yoou have been facing. were you able to slove the issue. Please let me know, i have searched all over online and offline and haven't find any solution yet.

nanu1953

PAN authority is always writing full name in the PAN Card but Aadhaar & EPFO are accepting short name - that is the reason for problem.
Correct the aadhaar on the basis of PAN Card first. Then apply to EPFO to change name based on aadhaar and PAN. Please also check whether your DOB & Father's name are same in all the documents.
S K Bandyopadhyay ( WB, HOWRAH)

From India, New Delhi
babisolmanraju

Dear,
when PAN database name mismatch with EPF database name then at the time of claim we need to submit PAN copy attested by Employer to the EPF office immeditely.This helps to avoid for deduct higher TDS(34%)
Raju

From India, Secunderabad
babisolmanraju

Dear,
when PAN database name mismatch with EPF database name then at the time of claim we need to submit PAN copy attested by Employer to the EPF office immeditely.This helps to avoid for deduct higher TDS(34%)
Raju

From India, Secunderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.