Smritinau
Hi
I guess it is not difficult thing to handle but should be handled in a good way. as all suggested that check the performance of every employee.
Also give some targests to thm.
All the best!
Regards
Smriti

From India, Vadodara
PVQ

Hi Urvashi,
You cant stop attachments/relationships forming but you can implement your company's policy on workplace behaviour. That is if you have such a policy.
Most companies do. It lays down clear and understandable guidelines as what is acceptable and what is not.
The employees are paid to work, romance is not part of the workload.wasting time on the balcony etc means that some one else on the team has to pick up the slack. Most unfair and very unprofessional.
A clear & frank discussion ( seperately) is quite in order.
Regards
PVQ

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
C.SHIVA
Hi,
If your employees have so much time to spend with others inside office,then there should be two reasons.One,The employees have 'No Target to work or No work", Two,The Hr head is so flexible in discipline Management. Make these areas strong and review,definitely you would succeed.

From India, Madras
abhjit_HR
Urvashi....Urvashi.....take it easy Urvashi.......
Dont worry , Go with RK's opinion first .Later you may
apply a few tricks to stop this practice by
Cold blooded elimination theory.But keep it mind
whenever you will hit ,that should be purely by Official
ground.
Thanks
Abhijit

prathyusha.d
I exactly dnt know who are you in the organisation(as I am new to this Site)...If you are the superior person in the organisation you can obviously tell them,actually order them not to do but in a diplomatic way(tell the truth without hurting).Its your duty to do so and you are responsible for it.
From India, Hyderabad
mikegrace02
These type of problems do arise in places where most elegible bachlors and ladies are employed.
If the couples make real love towards each other in a work place they would preferabley keep their one to one interaction as sacretand will not tend to spoil the working environment around them.
These situations go uncontroled only where places where there is no policies and guidelines for the enmployees framed in balck and white.If that is there they will realise their accountabilty and hav the fear of being questioned by the authorities.
A casual conselling will some times yield good result to these problems but cannot be considered as a solution to these problems. As this would provocate the couple and they would try to raise the question of authority of the persons who try to counsel them.
Better have detailed policy and procedures on the timings and moral ethics.If a sample procedure is uploadied in this site , it willbe helpfull to so many.
With best wishes
Mikegrace02

Sowmini

Looks like this thread will overtake the thread "lady employee wearing skimpy clothes to office" in the viewership, responses and popularity !!! Great...
There are so many useful and unattended threads in this forum... wish those threads also got such viewership and responses. Let us do some justice to those friends too who are contributing many useful things to this site...not just for popularity.

From India, Madras
mpads

Madam,
I agree with you. Looks that the new generation 'execs' who 'slog' for FIVE LONG days at workplace need a big comic relief and keep clacking about this great topic. God save them, and our forum. We have loads of items of greater importance.

From India, Madras
karthickeswar

Hi Urvashi verma,
This is very normal issue in an organisation.
My Suggestions:
1. If you work close with an employee from the day one u can.............
2. Now take both of their responsblities go through it.
3. Assign a task to complete against thier responsblities.
4. After completion of task don't try to prove they are non-perfomer, make them to realise by speaking in personnel with the result.
5. Ensure in future also.......
6. If not find a reason against their perfomance and terminate them.
7. Sorry to say that, if it is continues entire organisation will be suffered.
8. You might be under risky position to answer for your management.
Kindly reply to my mail for my understanding in this case.
Regards,
Karthick.E.M.
People will not believe always, what you say? People will always believe, what you do?

From India, Dindigul
Shantanu Jahagirdar
Dear friend,
This is a really going to spoil the environment of the company.Better you inform them these kind of activities are not expected in the work time.Time & again u both r observed together n is best oppurtunity for others to do the same.U both execute ur job n do whatever u want,BUT outside the campus,even not in cafeteria.V r not going to involve in ur personal life,but when it comes to organization,policies n rules r to be followed,no matter whoever is.If not get ready for consequences,when u r not caring about us,we too hardly do.
Shantanu.K.J.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.