manian1956
Hi all,
Can anyone tell me whether HRA, conveyance allowance etc. to be calculated proportionately depending on the number of days present or the same to be given in full even if a person has not worked for all days in a month.
Thanks
Subramanian V

From India, Bangalore
jai bakshi

Dear Subramanian, Greetings of the day, The HRA, Conveyance etc what so ever any orgnisation paid in monthly will be calculted on the basis of no of day in a month.
From India, Delhi
alen lame
yes you define well this is calculated with a number of days you present
From Pakistan
sharmaneesu

dear subramanian,
all is calculated on the basis on no. of days worked. HRA and other allownaces are those employee get in hand at the end of month. if these will not fluctuate how will whole salary will fluctuate?
regards,

From India, New Delhi
ashok_modi1978

Dear Mr. Subramanian
This is a matter of Comany Policy.
In our Company previously we were paying HRA and Conveyance for full month if a person had worked more than 25 days in that month.
Since 2007, we are using Tally package and this system of calculation is not in Tally.
Tally is an International Package and it is framed with international Accounting Standard as well as that countries prevailing accounting standard.
Now we are calculating salary on the basis of actual no of days worked.
So, it is a matter of your Company policy.
Regards
Modi Ashok Kumar

From India, Bangalore
Saurabh_151981

Please also note, conveyance Allowance Rs. 800/- P.M. & HRA 50% of basic in Metro cities & 40% of basic in other than Metro cities is exempt in Income Tax. To get the exemption of HRA some calculation needs to be made.
From India, Delhi
alexford
hra is always and everywhere in the world count as a 50% of the basic salary
From Pakistan
sirishakakarlapudi

Actually there is no fixed % mentioned in any books.salary break ups can be depend on the company policy.So it may vary from company to company.
Most of the companies fix cinveyance allowance as 800/- which is tax exempted.

From India, Vijayawada
maheshajinjavadia

Hello all We are also count HRA 50% on basic salary, and conveyance Allowance Rs.800/- to 1200/- but i also want to know that is that any written document of that?
From India, Rajkot
manoj677
Hi,
what if company claculation is different :
You can see pattern arrange into my firm as
Basic + Grosss ( No !! Gross !! In hand )
Relocation Allowance
Bonus
Travell Allowance
Cateen & Lunch
Extra :
Please suggestion on this :
I am an HR .How do i make pay slip .
What best addittion elvulation to this Slip can be done .
Please send sample salary to this :
Thanking You
Hetal

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.