arushi1234

Sir can you guide urgently is it a mandatory holiday for factories of private sector on 14th october.I think it is not but i need notification to this effect as our employees demand it.
From India, New Delhi
bijoy das
Dear All,
In attached notification it mentioned that"all shop & establishment will be closed located in all market". My question is those offices and factories are not located in market will be it closed or not.Please guide if any body have this type of notification or clearance.
Regards
Bijoy Kumar Das

From India, New Delhi
amitogs
Hi Bijoy,
As per my understanding, it is mandatory to close the Shops & Commercial Establishments located in the market area. In the circumstances a particular office/factory is not located in the market area it is not mandatory to close.
Regards,
Amit

From India, New Delhi
gautam351
from ; gautam
i am working in a pvt. ltd. company in okhla industrial estate phase iii new delhi and we follow the factory act kindly advise us whether to close the unit or open on dt. 14 oct. 2010.
thanks

From India, New Delhi
R.N.Khola

Dear Member,
There is no holiday in private sector in Gurgaon. Govt. offices are closed.
Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
debajyoti.s

hi,
It clearly showing all market area's. under the Delhi Shops & Establishment Act. if your organization comes under this thn you should follow this.
Now if there is one/two shop near by your residance/office area is also called market.
Rest upto you how you interpreted the language used in this notification
Regds
Debajyoti
QUOTE=bijoy das;1300260]Dear All,
In attached notification it mentioned that"all shop & establishment will be closed located in all market". My question is those offices and factories are not located in market will be it closed or not.Please guide if any body have this type of notification or clearance.
Regards
Bijoy Kumar Das[/QUOTE]

From India
sachinjain31
Our Unit/ factory in Wazirpur Industrial area Delhi-110052 Please conform 14 oct 2010 is holiday or not Please reply urgent
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.