shipra bansal
Hi All,
I M working Into an IT company from last 2.5 years , and my KRA's revolves around the Recruitments only:( !!!
Can Anyone please help me out by providing any sought of information regarding the the consultancies which deals into HR executive openings...
since i really want to move ahead and learn more by shifting towards core HR area!!
Please seniors help me out on this note by furnishing any information regarding HR executive opening!!!!:icon1::icon1::icon1::icon1:
Thanks and regards
Shipra

From India, Delhi
Rajat Joshi

Hi Shipra,

Am not sure if you have been given the right inputs as far as the list of consultancies for HR openings in your city – just use the tool of Google.

Your focus should be on structuring your profile to catch the attention of the Hirers/decision makers for which you need to do serious introspection on your skill sets and the Goals you have made for your life and career. This should be linked to your passion and areas of interests.

Also remember, as a recruiter gives one a knowledge of the industries, processes, trends on compensation, collecting the pool of the potential candidates for future references, culture of the companies, Training programs etc – a bird’s eye view of the external elements of the industry which HR generalist may not get the same outlook as they tend to have intra company’s process approach.

Best wishes!

Rajat

From India, Pune
Jyoti_81
Hi Shipra,
I am presently working with an IT Company located in Gurgaon. Can you please site some of the probable reasons as to why are you looking for a change from a recruiters to a Generalist role?
I have 1.8 years experience in IT and Telecom hiring and have worked for some of the major Telecom sector companies across India as a part of a consulting company for initial 6 months and then got an opportunity from a US based MNC where in i am a part of Hiring team.
Please reply asap
Thanks and Regards,
Jyoti

From India, New Delhi
vineeta81

Ok..well going by your post, i dont want to discourage you, but getting a core hr profile will be a little tough, its not impossible..you can get it by some focus and loads of perseverance..There is an abundance of people with core hr experience, so why would a company take you..you should evaluate urself in that context...u ought to have a management degree...

and i would suggest you to request your company's hr dept. to transfer you in HR as these days internal mobility is a very common trend..things may work out this way! or else..you would need to hone your skills, gain loads of knowledge about hr processes and if you are lucky you may get a chance, but u having 2+ yrs of exp would have to start from scratch..either a trainee or executive!..i have a heap of experience with the same ; bitter n sweet, so im telling you very clearly!

On the second thought, staying in recruitments is a very nice choice..although you may find it monotonous..but these days HR has been diversified..Recruitment guys in many places r earning more than HR Guys..jokes apart!

So..thats all i can say, all the best!!

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.