Anupama Saini

Hi Neeru !
By sending this meesgae u have already become our team members ..A ver warm welcome to you on this forum and to our team..
As you haev already gone through these post ...you would have by now come to know about our ideas and mission ..so be regule on this thread for latest updates and as well as give us your view and ideas for betterment...
Welcome Again...Guys come on... join me in welcoming our new member
Anu :D

From India, Calcutta
boystrad
Hi Neeru,
Welcome!!!! :D
well yes as Anu said you are already included in the list :) and ofcourse invited to the commin meet the date of which isnt decided as yet but will happen on a sunday!!!dont worry you shall be infromed and updated with the posts which come ur way on this thread!
Regards
Radhika :D

From India, Delhi
pankaj.sinha

Hi CiteHR NCR Team !
At the outset W E L C O M E :D to NEERU RAGHAV for joining our ever Winner's Team !!!!
Please add your Contact details in the Excel Sheet on this thread ... and keep yourself actively involved online & offline as well ! :)
All the best & enjoy the Team ! :D
Regards,
Pankaj Kumar Sinha
GURGAON
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"MEDITATION IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GROW...
BECAUSE WHEN YOU MEDITATE,
YOU ARE IN SILENCE.
YOU ARE IN THOUGHTLESS AWARENESS.
THEN THE GROWTH OF AWARENESS TAKES PLACE."
Visit www.sahajayoga.org to know more about the true experience of meditation

From India, Delhi
tsampath

Hi Chennai Citihr members,
I request all members of Chennai Citihr members to join for a joint meeting at particular location preferably the day convenient to all of us.
Please do let me know the date, venue and time so that we can all come together and meet and exchange our views.
I am also requesting Ms Anu to give some inputs of how did you manage the meet with regard venue, expenses etc. to understand and take it further.
Rgds
Sampath

From India, Madras
Anupama Saini

Hi sampth,
I have sent you a message ..check that out ..also you can check our another post which will give you complete info of how to manage a meet...
type in theese keyword..CITE HR Meeting IN NCR....and you will find the annswer..
stiilll you need help ..we all are there for you!!!
All the best !!!!!!

From India, Calcutta
Poonam Sadana

Hii All Cite HRians...... :)
Welcome Neeru to this wonderfull platform of mutual sharing and learning.
Well Anu I completely agree with your suggestion, ofcourse we should give some gift or token of appreciation to Geeti as well, without whom we could not have interacted so well.
And as far as the gifts are concerned for that only i tried to speak with U yesterday as i was unable to post my suggestion......but I guess u were busy. I think we can also give certificates to the best volutnteer and in the last who so ever has the max no. of it we can award that person with a trophy having Cite HR logo on it.
This is only a suggestion from my side lets see what others have to say on this..... :?: :?:
Or may be we can decide this in the upcoming meet.
Till then take care
Poonam

From India, New Delhi
Anupama Saini

Hi Poonam !!.
Sorry but i sent you messgae that i will call u today .but i will still do so in the evening ...so wait for my call...
Poonam this is also a good suggestion ...lets see what other have to say ......
So i think most of us have agreed that we should appreciate the work of Geeti ...and those who still havent .i m sure they too will go with our noble idea....
So Geeti ..i really would like to do this for you ....Three cheers to geeti ...
Hip Hip hurray ..Hip Hip Huraay .....

From India, Calcutta
Anupama Saini

Hi Poonam!1
It was really nice talking to you ....communication has made this world so small......hmmmmm..
Pankaj ..better late than never ..so i would like to thank you also for that wondeful discussion on Sahaja Yoga last week.....i hope to do soemthing in that field soon...

From India, Calcutta
Geeti
Oh Boy!!! :shock:

This is what happens when you are away from the CHR NCR Family they miss u so much that almost all of them have your name in their post :)

Thanks to all of you for taking this step of recognizing my efforts though let me explain all my contribution is & I guess will remain for the love that I have for HR & CITE HR. Now If all of you as in Dear Anu, Himani, Poonam, Monika, Radhika, Pankaj Ji & all of you guys have already reward me & believe I have put on more weight will all that appreciation & concern extended by you all ( looking at me, all of you would agree I really cant afford to put on more weight :D ). This in itself is enough of a does of motivation. However I will let you know that I love chocolates & flowers a lot so the descion is all yours :wink: .

Hi Neeru,

A very warm welcome to the Gang & as rest of the family members have already extended that hand to you please hold the same & walk along with us. The details of the meets will be updated here on this thread regular, keep in touch.

Sorry Anu,

Could not call you have been busy with personal & then professional responsibilities ( One of my best friends is expecting a baby & tomorrow we have a big time celebration for her busy with that as I am the only Masi the Baby is going to have :) I am dying for the D Day to come ).

Well Gang,

Till then keep posting & I am still looking forward to some more options from you all for the Venue for the upcoming meet.....

Cheers ! :)

Geeti[/size]

From India, Bangalore
Anupama Saini

Hey Geeti ......
No issues ......well i canmake it from your post ..that how desperate yu are to become masi ....well everthing will be well ......
Try out some palce in noida this time ......well ..you can go for Moti Mahal Mc donals, SaagrRatna......Kebab Fatory .....superstar ....we can go for dance after discussio .... :wink: :wink: Pearl regency in sec 29 is another good option .....there are lot many options here ....well i amnot aware of the seating capacity in some of the cases ....
What say guys!!!

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.