No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi Everybody
I have been working for an IT company for last 3 years. Initially the company had small office having 15 to 20 employees. But for the last one year company has shut down his office due to financial offices and all employees do work from home. My company is genuine and registered, file Income Tax Returns on time. Now I want to switch to another company but my problem is if during background verification process they find company doesn't exist physically, then what i will do. Please help me to get out of this situation.
Thanks

From India, New Delhi
Ashutosh Thakre

Hi 666888,
The background verification will create a problem, if you hide this information in the first place. Tell the company very frankly in the interview stage itself that this is the problem. I have everything to prove that the company is existing and also i am employed with them. The only thing is that this is a virtual company and we all work from home, there is no office and if we do want to meet face to face then with meet at cafes to interact.
If you do hide these facts, then the background verification will create a problem as your information and their information will surly not match.
Regards,
Ashutosh Thakre

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.