No Tags Found!

G S sahay
I resigned from the services of the company after serving almost 20 years from a pharmaceutical Company as a sales Manager .
I have send one month notice period before resignation .They have paid me only basic salary only of this notice period nothing else .I have claimed for entire amount which I was getting as a regular employee for this notice period
I want to know the rules and regulation for the above subject .

From India, Delhi
VGKNAIRVKM

Dear Mr.Sahay
If you have worked during the notice period you are eligible for the full salary.
But in case you have given the 30 days notice and not worked. then i feel your company is correct. Because the appointment letter usually says one month notice or one month basic pay
Regards
VGKVKM

From India, Bangalore
pon1965

If you had served during the N.Period, you are eligible for the entire gross pay which you were getting before resigning. Talk to those ppl who made an unilateral decision of commuting your gross into basic salary which is unjustified.
Pon

From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.