No Tags Found!

Hello Everyone,
Kindly help me with this regard, I recently joined a company �XYZ� and absconded in 2 weeks as I didn't like the company and joined a new company �ABC�. My UAN service history is showing my �XYZ� company records in service history, but my current company �ABC� has concerns with that as it is reflecting in service history. They want relieving letter at any cost & the company �XYZ� is denying it.

Also, I know that I cannot change service history in UAN portal, but is it possible for my �XYZ� company where I absconded to remove their details in my UAN? or I can do it myself (erasing the service history in my UAN portal)?

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.