No Tags Found!

globaloverseas144

Hi Shine, For medical check up,the employees should gone for TB,urine,blood,HIV,cancer etc.. Best Regards Sajid
From India, Delhi
Alagumuni K

Dear Shine, Please find attached the pre employement fitness format. I think it will be useful for you. Alagumuni K Manager - HR SRMC, Chennai
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Medical Fitness.doc (41.0 KB, 2254 views)

Tauqueer Alam

Dear Neha,
As per as the shops and establishment Act is concern, it is applicable only, if the establishment is not a factory( pls refer the definition of factory).
The requirement of canteen and employee pre medical check up applies on those factories which has the workforce of morethan 250.
However one should get the worker (working directly in food processing) medically examined for all the establishment wherever the food processing is going on.
Preferably the test is LFT( lung functioning test) and routine test(includes blood, urine etc.).
Regards
Tauqueer
Worl Environment Day!!
Reuse the past, Recycle the present, Save the future!

From India, Delhi
sahilkukreja

Namaste to All of you, Please find attached herewith another format of Medical Certificate which we are using in food factory. Thanks, (Sahil)
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc medical certificate.doc (27.5 KB, 1921 views)

Tauqueer Alam

Dear Neha,
It wont be applicable for shops and establishment Act, because number of employees under shops and establihsment Act is less than 10 if using electricity( power) and less than 20 if electricity(power) is not being used.For more deatails pls refer the definition of factory. This law is applicable only for factories. Further note that, every state has its separate state factory rules.
Preferably health chek up (examination) of those employees shall be performed who is directly involve in food processing irrespective of number of employees in the establishment.
I have posted one more msg earlier.pls fell free to revert back on my email ID.
Regards,
Tauqueer

From India, Delhi
Dr Venkatesh

dear Shine
pre-employment and periodical medical examination of canteen employees is a good practice in food industries/eateries and it should be coupled with training of food handlers and sipervisors in food hygiene and food safety . This would definetly hep in reducing the food borne illness.
Factories act gives a guide on the frequency and the tests to be conducted.
Rgds
Dr Venkatesh

From India, Bangalore
sanjaytyagi2007

Dear,
As per shop & establishment act.
Hotels, Restaurant, eating houses..etc are required to get License from Health Department.
Also Employees or people are working on Cooking of Food......to Last Stage i.e. of Serving. They all need to get Examined on Periodical basis by Authorized Doctors & Hospitals.
It is necessary to get the Pre Employment Examination done for employees working on Food Counter.............etc
Rgds
SKT

From India, Pune
Ajay Kumar M
Dear All,
We are Metropolis Healthcare, a leading NABL chain of Lab and Diagnostic centers. We are offering Pre Employment/ Annual Health Check Up/ Onsite Factory Medical etc across North India.
You may please get in touch or write back with me on this.
Regards
Ajay Kumar
New Delhi

From India, New Delhi
sonam-neenu
hello we are doing all types of blood test and vaccinations plz contact me for pre employment checkup thanks sonam 8130498972
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.