Solution
Hi, All seniors. My employer dismissed me from service, stating the reason for gross misconduct with immediate effect. Despite the genuine health concern. 2 surgeries have been done. They called an enquiry during which all medical/surgery reports were shared as earlier formally informed them. Still, instead of considering any medical report, they responded only with the question of when I could resume services.

I was answerless during treatment since the beginning of treatment, and my salary was also stopped, mentioning the reason for unauthorised leave instead of medical certificates. Still, a doctor advised another surgery, which is due in February. Now, my insurance has also been cancelled upon dismissal. Kindly advise remedy/legal action. It's a large commercial Bank.

From Pakistan, Bahawalpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.