No Tags Found!

smvsiyer

RBP is absolutely right. You can bring borderline cases out of ESI, such that you can atleast reduce unnecessary paperwork.
If they are availing ESI facilities, then you do not have to worry..
Regards
Sathya

From India, Madras
GEEKAY
Though ESI is a good social security for employee, compliance for employer is a very difficult, like obtaining sub-code, getting Insurance number etc. If the department makes a uniform code of procedure like unexempted PF trust, the insurnce numbers can be given by the employer and the employee can then register with the authorities for availment of benefits, also the employer can file the monthly return and dispense with half yearly return etc.
gk

From India, Madras
Nitin Mehandiratta
Hi Jyoti,
Your company can get exemption only if it is not covered in the notified area which is decided by ESIC. There Workmen Compensation Act (WCA) is applicable.
Regards & Thanks
Nitin Mehandiratta

jitendra.pomendkar

Hi ,
For any legal requirement, you can make an application for exemption. You need to substantiate for your exemption.
In case of ESIC , in case you have better Scheme than ESIS, which is acceptable to all employees, you can make such application to corporation with a copy to approriate govt.
Pl note you will have to be pushy for this . its not impossible.
Lilawati hospital in Mumbai has obtained exemption . fyi
regards
jitendra

From United States, Boston
bisht802003
Dear pls. tell me about ESI calculation. I want know that how to calculate ESI for example - one of my employee he got 8000 gross per month and particular month
He get extra amount of sales incentive Rs. 6000 how to calculate ESI Amount because his gross salary increased 8000+6000
Pls. Revert.
Trilok bisht
Bisht802003gmail.com
:?

banish.gupta
Hi, is there any minimum amount where if employee wages are below this amount then employee would be exempted for paying ESI contribution.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.