sharu2303

Dear Sir/Madam

Greetings from iCrest!

Thank you for allowing me to showcase our service to your esteemed organization and we would be glad to assist you in creating a risk free environment.

We've expanded and enhanced our service offerings to reflect the modern reality of our clients' business .

I am looking for an opportunity to render our Background Verification services for your esteemed organization.

iCrest - Background Verification Agency also known as Consumer Reporting Agency – operating from Bengaluru catering to organizational needs from Bengaluru to PAN INDIA level.

iCrest provides the following services:

• Employment verification

• Educational verification

• Address verification

• Reference Check

• Court verification

• International Database

• Site Visits and so on

Clients: Our Clientele list includes well established firms from IT sector, Manufacturing Sector, HR Consultancies, B-Schools – to mention a few.

We, depending on the need of our clients, are flexible to introduce more services as well all our packages are customized. We have a strong team of Industry experts, very good tie-up with Colleges / Universities across India, trustworthy and reliable source when it comes to employment check and people with strong civil and judicial service background which promising us quick and relevant criminal checks.

We believe in maintaining High quality, High TAT (Turn Around Time) and very economical pricing.

We will be more than glad to assist you in creating a risk-free environment.

I have attached the company profile & the standard pricing for you kind reference

Looking forward to hear from you at the earliest.

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf iCrest_Background Verifications.pdf (1.42 MB, 212 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.