Dhruvin Sureliya

Hello dear All,
We have recently gone through salary increment process.
Now we want to declare it. Management person told me to declare with departmental head but departmental head told me you have not call us in increment process of employee and we dont know why this much amount of increment given to employee so how we can declare to employee.
Departmental head told me if any employee ask me why this much amount of increment given then what will i reply to he/she.....
Please guide me ...waiting for your reply....

From India, Ahmadabad
manu8

Dear Dhruvin,
The Department Heads have raised genuine queries with you. It is very strange that the process of increment has not been shared with them which should mean that their feedback must have also not been taken to appraise the staff reporting to them. The appraisal system has to be fair and transparent in nature. Please hold a meeting with the Department Heads and share what parameters have been used for salary increment process.
If you do not address their queries right now then it may sooner or later result in staff dissatisfaction and resentment.

From India, Delhi
hari.divakaran

Hi Dhrivun,
This is really a critical situation.
Instead of declaring it verbally, issue them a letter as per the below mentioned format, with necessary changes.
-------------------
Dear ABC,
Congratulations!
We are pleased to revise your compensation from Rs._________ to Rs. «NEW_CTC»/- per annum, with effect from ____________.
Please note that your compensation structure is personal to you and you are requested to keep it confidential.
For any clarification, please contact your Reporting Authority.
We wish you the very best in your career with us.
Regards,
XYZ

From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.