Anonymous

I was working for 1st company, due to some reasons i decided to resign on immediate basis and without serving notice period.
After this i joined 2nd company as a fresher
but this 1st company provided my exit date on UAN portal was september and i joined 2nd company on August, but thing is that i didn't receive any salary from 1st company during August.
if i apply for 3rd company should i highlight this overlap problem, but i can prove that it was 1st company mistake, i have mails stating that i didn't work from July and i have bank statement.

should this justify there is no overlap, it was just 1st companies mistake and I don't have any documents from 1st company

btw one more question do the companies check UAN portal for background verification?

From India, Mumbai
drsivaglobalhr

Dear Colleague,

It is advisable, to put the facts to the proposed employer to avoid any after complexities. Clearly brief this to the HR during HR interview. This is not a big challenge. Only thing you may face difficulties in PF transfers which you must be mindful.

From India, Chennai
kunal31

hello sir, if i don't show 1st company experience on cv and tell hr about that i don't have documents from 1st company.

so is it ok to hide that overlap in uan portal or should i say
about overlap??

while applying for 3rd.....

From India, Mumbai
drsivaglobalhr

Dear Colleague, In CV what is important is to share all facts without hiding. This will avoid later issues and problems. Hence show all facts with note in the remarks. All the Best.
From India, Chennai
kunal31

okay, I’ll keep this in my mind
From India, Mumbai
anime-hunt
Hi All,

I am.working in a mnc company during my bhb they found one additional pf account which I never mentioned in bgc document also thay are asking me to provide information .
The scenario is I gave one interview and got selected there and also submitted the all dacoument with the acceptance via verbal telephonic

But later on I did not get imidate release from my company also continue with same company

Now I found that company opend one pf on my name which is a mistake by the company and they also give latter head and applogy later and the pf date begin and end is same date 1-1-2018

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.