No Tags Found!

gcnautiyal
hi buddy, i am pursuing law also, how much usefule will it in hr field pls explain rgds, ganesh
From India, Gurgaon
mohit gujral

hi..
friends..
i am also one of lawyers who joined HR.I hv P.G Diploma in bussiness administration(HR) and currently working as hr officer ..handling company's legal and IR functions. i suggest or advice 2 start lawyers group where every lawyer discuss problems and activities so that we never face difficulties in handling hr....Having a ll.b degree is always an advantage in HR...bt i hv passed my ll.b in 2006 and start working as mgmt trainee in 2007 nd now im HR officer . where should i go ..in statutory laws like p.f ,e.s.i or in other fields because currently i am handling Recruitment,selection,training&development,Inducti on,exit interviews,framing of contracts/Agreemnts,handle labour cases..and also handle administrative activities..so please suggest me good career path...its nw almost 1 year going to be completed in my first job.in my current job i am not supposed to handle statutory compliances..
so seniors and juniors please suggest me wat should i do for betterment of my futire in HR.

Regards,
Mohit Gujral

From India, Bhogpur
mohit gujral

hi runa... Thanx 4 sharing your views with us. i m also working near chd..in manufacturing co. at amb-chd highway. if u do have any opening in HR,LEGAL please tell me ... Regards, mohit gujral
From India, Bhogpur
umeshsharma@vsnl.com
Hi, This is Umesh Sharma, I have done my LL.B. (Special) from S.G.University, Gujarat and I am working as Senior Vice President- Human Resources. Regards, Umesh Sharma
From India, Madras
vijeshkumark
Hi folks I did my law and completed M.B.A in HR .Nw am working in a real estate co. in Dubai as HR and Admin Executive.
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
a420b

I AM A LAW GRADUATE , NOW WORKING AS HR,
BUT ONE THING, I LIKE TO SHARE WITH YOU. IN INTERVIEW I USED TO FACE THE QUESTION, WHY AFTER 2 YEARS PRACTICE IN LABOUR LAW I HAVE SHIFTED TO HR FIELD,
MY OBJECTIVE WAS TO WORK IN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY.
REGARDS
anirban

From India, Mumbai
bunu_roopa

Good to know that Law grads are in the feild. I am a law grad holding an expertise in Labour law compliances. I really want to become a part of the HR team.. Wish any one helps me.
From India, Madras
vlsaroja

Hi,
I am also a law graduate working in as HR from past 5 years my ID is
It is happy to know that some of law graduates are working as HR field.
thanks for sharing this idea.:-P:-P:-P

From India, Hyderabad
Narayana Swamy R

Pls include my name in the list..
I have handled both Hr and HR-legal in public sector industry , presently am working IT company as labour consultant. I am looking after all labour issues statutory compliance both state and central .
Since this is one of the added qualification for HR professional
Regards
RNSwamy

From India, Mumbai
Sagar Umrikar

Dear All, LLB or Legal knowledge is corrobarative with HR, according to me Degree or Diploma in law is essential for further groth. Sagar
From United States, Los Angeles
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.