No Tags Found!

Anusha Varma 88

Hi everyone, Hope your doing well, Iam Anusha, i have done my MBA and worked for manufacturing company for 1.4 months where i gained lot of experience with my job, in that company there are more than 6000 employees. i like my job role, iam very satisfied with my job, Then i shifted to Bangalore as i got married and as i dint get offers in manufac company, i joined in a IT start up company as a HR/ Admin executve where there are only 3 employees, my CEO, myself and other employee. Now the problem is i am very ideal here, i dont have much work to do except 2 starting days and ending days of month, i am fellng very stresses to act as i am dng some work. may be As i was with 6000 people, and no people i am fellng very idle and stressed. iam feelng guilty to take salary without doing much work. What shall i do. i joined here 2 months back. But even if i leave now i dont knw how my CEO will take this, I don’t want to do this as he believed me gave me this offer and even iam getting a good sa
From India, Bangalore
learningnovo

I would say, talk to your CEO. Explain him what you are going through. As your intentions are good, he will value your point of view. You can talk to him and take up some additional responsibilities. I am sure you will be able to work out something. All the best!
From India, Delhi
Calyansab
Before meeting your ceo you can work out some plans to change or modify something in your officre premices, or some ideas and suggestions. So that S\He also might feel that you are trying do something productive.
From India, Bangalore
Kiruthika V.N

Hi Anusha,
Its great to always work in a start up company. When you are a team of 3 people you cannot look yourself into only HR as there will not be much work with HR -activities. But still you have lot of opportunities to look into the business set up and you can concentrate on business development and operations. Once you start expanding your business operations then you can start working on your company policies. If you are happy with your boss and the kind of industry you are working your chances are lot to learn. Sit with your CEO and tell him that you are interested to learn other business activities and then probably you can go ahead.
All the best.
Regards,
Kiruthika

From India, Salai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.