No Tags Found!

meghchan
Hi,
I too have the same problem.
I joined a consultancy on 3rd March,2010.We were told that apart from our basic salary we will be given incentives depending on the number of closures we gave in the consultancy.

The company had given a target to all till 8th May,2010 for maximum closures.But before that without giving me any notice or any valid reasons they forcefully only made me resign from the consultancy.There are still a few who are working in that consultancy without achieving any targets.But i was the only one who was asked to resign.I was made to sit and type my resignation forcefully.

I was given a Letter if Intent with contained clauses for process and salary.
It said that if the services are terminated then a notice of 15days will be given apart from the basic salary.Also if the employee is found of any misconduct only in that case the management can waive off the notice period but salary will be given.

I was not even given a notice period of 15days..And now when I am asking for my salary for 27days for which I worked the management refused.

I want to know what can i do in order to get my salary.As these people are not replying.And when I asked they asked me to come and join them again.
I worked with this consultancy till 27th April,2010.

Please help.

Regards,
meghchan
lucknow

From India, Lucknow
cirus

Hi All,
Can someone share with me the offer letter /appointment letter format format with fixed and variable components mentioned for Sales & Marketing executives working with an 3 year old software development company.(say for MBA Freshers).
Looking for a response urgently.Please suggest.
Regards,

From India
R. Madan

Hi Bhumika

This is sure that appointment letter is must but it's not proof that you are permanent employee but it shows that you are being governed by following rules and regulations of the company.

More over it is seen that most of the companies issue appointment letter after 3 months to make sure that the employee is suitable and is not going away after taking his/ her salary. But this is not a gud and professional practice.

But I am not agree that if you are not earning for one month the employer is not paying your salary despite that you had done worked for whole month.

The same situation is facing by my sister. She was working with Hope Hospitality of Hotel Management at Laxmi Nagar as HR Executive in their Consultancy deptt. The employer Ms. Rajni Negi has refused to pay her salary saying that you had not generate any business or placed any candidate to any outlet hence no salary will be paid to you and asked her to go to home on 07th June 10.

Now I would like to invite suggestions or directions from my Seniors please advice what action she can take as she has got appointment letter also.

Regards

Rajiv Madan

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.