Wordsworth
About Us

Word's Worth Institute offers courses for Personality Development And Public Speaking.

We have a variety of modules that we cover in our regular course like Communication Skills, Art of Public Speaking, Fluency in English, Interview Skills, Conversations Skills, Group Discussions, Presentations, Speeches, Body Language, Art of Dressing, Social Etiquette, Table Manners, etc.

Corporate / Institutional Training

We also conduct corporate / institutional training in various fields like

Communication & Presentation Skills
Placements Trainings (Mock Interviews, GD’s)
Time & Stress Management
Leadership & Team Building
Soft Skills Training
Confidence Building
Conflict Management
Complaint Handling
Sales Training
Professionalism
Customer Satisfaction.... and many more

We would be keen to design specialized workshops to suit different requirements.
For booking or further information, please contact at +919873937761 / 011-32063326 or email at

Swati Suri

Counsellor

+91 9811561656

www.wordsworth.

From India, Chandigarh
cmmohla

my dear friend,
since you are an M.B.A. you must be well versed with english language.
According to me the only problem be the confidence and voice clarity.
I will suggest you to read any english article or anything written in english in front of the mirror vocally( loud ) and record your voice and listen to it so that you can understand where you are lacking and then work on it.

I hope it may be of some advice.
Regards
C.M.Mohla

From India, Delhi
srinivas_81

Hi Ramesh
This is Sharma, Hope u r doing well. To overcome the communication problem in English I suggest some tips, if u follow that I am sure that u can good at communication skills. The following are the tips to follow.
1. Go through the english grammar books.
2. Make the habit of reading newspaper & books, while reading the when u should understand the meaning and construction of sentences and try to find the meaning of the word which u dont know and know try to make sentences using that word.
3. Develop the habit of speaking in english with others.
4. Involve in some activities like Just a minute topics and Group discussions.
5. Last but not least try to increase your self-confidence, that is the main essence for the presentation.
I wanna see u as a good orator soon.
All the best
Cheers
Sharma

From India, Hyderabad
iibsmuskan
dear ramesh , u can do one thing whenever u r free in ur house stand infront of mirror and think ur image like an interviewr and talk wth him as much u can in english. it helps me a lot whn i was in 12th and i cant speak english . my sir was very annoyed by me for this . i took challenge and prepare my self.
hope my suggestion will help me lot

From India, Bangalore
nitin korade
Dear Ramesh.
First of all i agree to your stament i am in villageans & I also found out mostly villigeans student is week from basicaly Reporting system becuase they are frightend the english langauge is right or wrong so first un started english news paper and rid it shourt out difficult words note it with the help of Marathis dictionary and imporove your vocubalry.

From India, Pune
raysomsubhra

some imp tips through which i have improved the english
firstly improve on wordstock.
second - read newspaper
third- follow english new
fourth- view some foreign film.
and lastly try to communicate with some one in english if not possible then get some topic and speak at your own in english..
hope this will do

From India, Calcutta
carlosrexfernandez
Hi Ramesh,
if you concentrate on aspects like...
1. grammar
2. voice and accent
3. soft skills like assertiveness, interview skills and public speaking
u can get al dis online.. plus u wud need to interact alot with people who are native english speakers.. go for alot of interviews to improve on confidence.. do alot of group discussions and activites in which u hav 2 spontaneous.. so spontaneously u wud b speaking a better quality of english..
need any help buzz me on ..

From India, Hyderabad
thegreatck
First of all You must have to improve your English.
You can read novel of any Indian author or you can read Chetan Bhagat's Novels. But you must also improve your grammatical english also by the book "Super fast English".
Both exercise you'll have to do as your interest. Coz If you want to learn then you'll have to create the interest in that.

From India, Delhi
anil.arora

Hi Ramesh, Do not watch English Movies or English News Channels. Just read English Novels, Story books. It’s my promise you’ll see the result within two months. Try it
From India, Gurgaon
mimtiaz
These are some common problems, and it matters all irrespective of people from villages and from urban areas. I would like to share some important suggestions which are great valued for me.
1. Practice make a man perfect.
2. Don,t hesitate or underestimate urself.
3. Be positive always.
4. Give much time to those to whom you feel hesitation.
5. Don,t prefer anyone above you, except some moral issues, Like bosses, Women, Seniors, advices,
6. Prepared and rehearse the activity your going to perform first time.
GUDDDDDD LUCCCCCCCCKKKK

From Pakistan
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.