No Tags Found!

edufinder
Hi, If you are a discontinued student of U.G/P.G of any recognised university. You can complete your course through lateral entry. contact me for details
From India, Kannur
noorieshahzadi

Hai
Iam Noorie.One of my friend couldnot clear his final year exam in degree due to some personal problems.He was studying his graduation in gayatri degree collge,visakhapatanam,Andhra university.Can you solve this problem because when ever he is giving his exam he is unable to clear it.Please mail me to this email
Regards
Noorie

From United States, Bothell
jacinthagloriya70
Hi
Can you tell me how to complete the graduation if it is discontinued. As well as is there is any way experienced undergraduates too can take this benefit. Please respond to my e-mail id .
Regards
Jacintha

From India, Mumbai
gagan banga
Dear I appeared in B.Com IIIrd Year through CCS University Meerut in 1997 and was failed in two subjects. I did not reappeared, can i complete my B.Com in one sitting. Regards: Gagan Banga:icon1:
From India, Faridabad
karthikbmd
dear sir/madam
me karthik i have complete 4 years engg degree but i got some arries and i am unable to complete the arries which i got in 2 and 5 year (only 2 arries) and my last chance is also yet to over. may i know the way to get the degree certificate. is ther is chance to migrate to other university?
plz guide me if u can plz mail me in
waiting for ur kind guidelines
by
karthik

From India, Pondicherry
pavan marumudi
Hello,
This is pavan from Hyderabad, Andhra pradesh.
Can you tell me how to complete the graduation if it is discontinued. As well as is there is any way experienced undergraduates too can take this benefit. Please respond to my e-mail id is
Regards
Pavan

From India, Hyderabad
Saurabh_Agarwala
One of my friends has done the first two years of b.com from the biggest university of Kolkata. she wud like to complete her graduation, do let me kno how can we do it....kindly contact
From India, Calcutta
krishna232
hi sir i completed my b-tech in 2008 and i am having 5 backlogs i want a degree to get ajob i have many certification in it sector but lack degree is giving me more problem can u suggest me what should i do now?
my mail id is

From India, Bangalore
swati18
Hi all,
Institute of Vedic Science offers three level Courses in Vedic Astrology. Institute has the aim of spreading the knowledge of this divine Science to the General masses.
Vedic Astrology Course
Vastu Course
Palmistry Course
Numerology Course
3 levels are:
Diploma in Standard Astrology (Basic / hobby classes) /Diploma in Professional Astrology PG Diploma in Professional Astrology.
Career prospect:
Growth in VAS industry (value added service e.g- Mobile service provider like Airtel, idea, Vodafone, Macroman, aircel ),
DTH services like Tata Sky , Dish Tv, Reliance BIG TV etc.
Webpotals – Ganesh Speaks, Astro yogi.
*Consultant Astrologer
*Content writer
*Content editor
* Freelancing Astrology
Contact - Swati
mail at
Our address :
217,next to Bharat national public school
Ram vihar, near karkarduma metro station
New delhi
ph no – 011 -43108567

From India, Delhi
sultan.ms
hi,,, i didn’t completed my b.tech degree,, is there any way two clear papers or is there any one sitting degree which is geniune and can use anywhere thanks regards sultan
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.